Week 14 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 14 Discussion Thread

Do or die time for the Steelers. Still not over the loses to KC and Oakland. I am not as confident in winning this game, but I am sure the Steelers will win.

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
    Do or die time for the Steelers. Still not over the loses to KC and Oakland. I am not as confident in winning this game, but I am sure the Steelers will win.
    You say it every week and it seems to backfire on u everytime

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
      You say it every week and it seems to backfire on u everytime
      I know. But desperate times calls for desperate measures.

Comment

The last two weeks we've lost by a combined 87-27. Can the Bills put up a third straight 40burger on us? God I hope not.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I just want to see the Chiefs show up which I know is asking alot.

Comment

Cards clinch with a win

Comment

I am normally only cautiously optimistic about the Broncos chances, but I say they roll the Colts this week, thus completely the sweep of all the AFC divisional leaders (well, a not exactly a sweep but a win against each of them this season).

Comment

The Patriots are gonna clean up this week. Mostly because they're not on the road. Spurred on by our weirdly quiet stadium we will defend New England from southern invaders.

Comment

This is a must win game for the Vikings. Especially after last week's horrid loss. This game as well as last week's will show the true colors of the Minnesota Vikings. What I mean by that, is that if they lose this week's vs. the Bengals, it shows that we can't get a win against a good team, and that our record is the way it is because we have played weak teams. Green Bay is barking right up the Vikings alley.

sig by fenikz
                  Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                  You are just a terrible person.
                  Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                  I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by Timbathia View Post
                    I am normally only cautiously optimistic about the Broncos chances, but I say they roll the Colts this week, thus completely the sweep of all the AFC divisional leaders (well, a not exactly a sweep but a win against each of them this season).
                    Yeah okay if the broncos roll the colts ill be extremely surprised to say the least, they are not the chiefs.

Bolts and boys will hopefully go down to the wire, although with some more d line injuries I think dallas will get its running game back on track which is never fun.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                      Cards clinch with a win
                      Bengals too. If we win any of our next 4 games we clinch. If Baltimore and Pittsburgh lose one more time this season we clinch.

It's crazy how much we've turned around since last year.

Comment

I heard a rumor that the Chiefs game might be blacked out.

So we are playing the Bills, a team we have a 50/50 shot of beating, and it's blacked out? Come on!

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Eagles/Giants huge Sunday night showdown.

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
                            The last two weeks we've lost by a combined 87-27. Can the Bills put up a third straight 40burger on us? God I hope not.
                            You let us do it last year, somehow.

I really want a healthy Terrence McGee. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              What the heck is up with the Steelers?
                              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information