No announcement yet.

Chad Hachi Go?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I imagine the people who bought an Ochocinco jersey will be upset though.
    (shameless self-promotion)
    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

I like how he's continuing to not change his name to "85" but to "8-5". Oh well.

Comment

It's a two sided thing, they keep losing a brand, but in itself, it's awesome for the NFL, because he's a better character than anyone in the WWE at the moment.

Guy hasn't been in headlines for smacking around a woman or driving drunk, just being a fun dude, no reason not to allow it imo.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
          Nah, because he'll have to buy up the remainder of the Ocho Cinco jerseys. That's what happened when he changed his name from Johnson.
          He actually didn't buy them. Since he opted out of the purchase, he ended up having to wear Johnson on his jersey for the rest of the season and the Ochocinco jerseys didn't become available till this year.

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
          I like how he's continuing to not change his name to "85" but to "8-5". Oh well.
          He refers to himself as 8-5, not 85. Last week against Detroit I had to hear Brian Billick sit there and try to correct Chad on this, so I guess we're not to the point where people realize he's doing it ON PURPOSE. If he wanted to be eighty five, he would change his name to some foreign language version of eighty five.

While Chad doesn't necessarily come off as a genius, he is in fact well aware of what he has legally changed his name to, I know this because he said it himself.

Comment

OCNN-this morning Ronald Mcdonald killed Burger King in front of Dairy Queen over some chick named Wendy"s-fast food places are beefing!!
            then its gonna be HGNN?

Comment

Chad is the man, he'll have a series of different jersey by the time he retires. It would be like a huge collection thingy chad is a genius.

Comment

Gotta admit Chad Hachi Go has a much better ring to it than Ocho Cinco.

Also, they should just start selling Bengals 85 jersies with velcro attachable names on the back.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

It should just be a collectors set.
                  White with Johnson nameplate
                  Black with Ochocinco nameplate
                  Orange with Hachi Go nameplate

bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

Comment

Haha Chad is awesome! Hachi Go!!

Comment

Wow are you kidding me? One of those "Chad Johnson" jersey's is going to be very valuable someday. I'm going to go buy one.

sig by fenikz
                      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                      You are just a terrible person.
                      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                      I have an iPhone.

Comment

He's gonna be Chad Acht Funf next.. with the umlaut and everything

Comment

That's why I love Esteban Ochocinco. I'm telling you, the guy we once knew as Chad Johnson will revolutionize the term "athlete-artist".

Comment

See nothing wrong with it. Awesomeness...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                              He's gonna be Chad Acht Funf next.. with the umlaut and everything
                              you mean Acht Fünf?

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
                                He refers to himself as 8-5, not 85. Last week against Detroit I had to hear Brian Billick sit there and try to correct Chad on this, so I guess we're not to the point where people realize he's doing it ON PURPOSE. If he wanted to be eighty five, he would change his name to some foreign language version of eighty five.
                                I cannot believe how often people make this observation and claim hes dumb. I find it ironical.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information