No announcement yet.

SI: Top 10 Games of the 2000's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** all of you for reminding me of that 49ers game. That was just a shameful collapse and that failed FG was just sad.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
      **** all of you for reminding me of that 49ers game. That was just a shameful collapse and that failed FG was just sad.
      Whatever! The rest of this thread is about the bomb diggity Super Bowl upset.

Comment

The Browns/Steelers shootout in the wildcard a few years back would have been a good one to put on this list.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
          Whatever! The rest of this thread is about the bomb diggity Super Bowl upset.
          That was no upset. We were the better team going in and we were the better team on that night, but it was the most fun I've ever had watching a football game and it's up there with watching the avs win the 2001 stanley cup and germany making runs at both the 2002 and 2006 world cups into the final four, for my favorite sporting experience ever, well that and actually getting to watch FC Union Berlin play live, which is why to this day that is the only club I actually support.

BK

Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
            The Browns/Steelers shootout in the wildcard a few years back would have been a good one to put on this list.
            I'm pretty sure that game was the one right before the Giants/49'ers game. Two epic collapses in one day with the Giants being worse.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

It took me ages, but I've gotten over the 49ers debacle.

I think the SB victory erased the trauma from my memory.

Comment

That was no upset. We were the better team going in and we were the better team on that night, but it was the most fun I've ever had watching a football game and it's up there with watching the avs win the 2001 stanley cup and germany making runs at both the 2002 and 2006 world cups into the final four, for my favorite sporting experience ever, well that and actually getting to watch FC Union Berlin play live, which is why to this day that is the only club I actually support.
                Okay I actually agree with you that the Giants were hotter going in but to say an 18-0 team wasn't upset when they lost in the Super Bowl is inaccurate IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                  Okay I actually agree with you that the Giants were hotter going in but to say an 18-0 team wasn't upset when they lost in the Super Bowl is inaccurate IMO.
                  psh, only vegas and the non-giants fan football fans of the world thought of the pats as true favorites, the fans that matter knew better...

BK

Comment

psh, only vegas and the non-giants fan football fans of the world thought of the pats as true favorites, the fans that matter knew better...
                    I don't want to say this QFT.

You know the phrase "there are no moral victories, only actual victories"? That week 16 loss to the Patriots was the exception. After that win in Green Bay, I don't think doubt even crossed the minds of Giants fans.

And Terry Bradshaw called that one too. I still remember that.

Comment

Not surprised that the list is comprised of about all playoff games, but one game that I will never forget is the first Browns Bengals game 2 years ago, when the Browns went 10-6. Talk about no defense, it was the most gut wrenching thing I have experienced in my life, I was at the game. Also, 2 years before that (correct me if im wrong), the other Browns Bengals game that was like 51 46? If there were to be a list of solely non-playoff games for this decade I would hope one of those two would be on the list. Browns Bengals games are always pretty exciting.

Comment

Even as I Steelers fan I'll say that the pats and the giants was better. Probly just because i hate the pats so much but that's my fav game

I'll give the steelers and the cards second

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                        Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

In ten years no one will be talking about the Steelers/Cardinals Super Bowl, but people will be reliving the Giants' upset of the Patriots for as long as there is professional football and television coverage of it. It was David defeating Goliath before our very eyes and the Tyree catch is more iconic than anything I have ever witnesses in football.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                            I didn't think the Superbowl last year was as good as Pats-Giants or Pats-Rams.

I don't even remember Jets-Dolphins, but I don't see how a regular season game can be #2.
                            umm... Monday Night Miracle
                            Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

The Rams-Panthers game from the 03 playoffs was a great game.

Comment

I was at the 49ers vs Giants game. Very exciting game

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information