No announcement yet.

Falcons DT Babineaux arrested

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does it seem like the things always go really bad for the Falcons when they go bad...

Franchise QB injured, Pro Bowl RB injured, 1st and 2nd rounds picks lost for the year, Vick scores 2 TD's on them in a blowout in the Dome, Babineaux, etc.

What's next?

Comment

When it rains, it pours. That is the mantra that best describes what it is like to be a Falcons fan.

Comment

Free Babs!

"Unfortunately, since it is a legal matter, I will not be able to comment further at this time, but my family and I have faith that you will see, I'm not guilty of these charges. I also want to thank my family, friends, the Atlanta Falcons, my teammates and the fans for their continued support,” Babineaux said in a press release issued Friday night.

Comment

anyone who thinks Babineaux is selling weed is ******* ********.

RIP ST

Comment

Why does it seem like the things always go really bad for the Falcons when they go bad...

Franchise QB injured, Pro Bowl RB injured, 1st and 2nd rounds picks lost for the year, Vick scores 2 TD's on them in a blowout in the Dome, Babineaux, etc.

I officially retract my prediction for Atlanta in the next SB, they looked so great last Summer.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information