Falcons DT Babineaux arrested

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcons DT Babineaux arrested

C'mon really you get caught selling drugs on the first year of your new 25 million doller deal.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/atlanta-fa...ly-238170.html

lol sellin weed, really?
    RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

I doubt a person with the amount of money he has was selling. He just got caught with a lot. In most states, possession of anything more than an ounce gets an automatic "intent to distribute" charge.

Comment

Damn. He's been a force this year.

Comment

Hey babs, you wanna save some money and split a lawyer? I had the same thing happen to me the other week.

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
          I doubt a person with the amount of money he has was selling. He just got caught with a lot. In most states, possession of anything more than an ounce gets an automatic "intent to distribute" charge.
          Or he could've just been hooking up a friend even if they did actually catch him in the act. Giving another person weed regardless of whether you actually sold it or just gave it away can get you intent to distribute, atleast in this state.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
            Hey babs, you wanna save some money and split a lawyer? I had the same thing happen to me the other week.

Or he could've just been hooking up a friend even if they did actually catch him in the act. Giving another person weed regardless of whether you actually sold it or just gave it away can get you intent to distribute, atleast in this state.
            I read the article and it said he got stopped for a traffic violation and there were three bags containing about 40 grams of trees. I'm sure the intent to distribute charge will get dropped, and the felony drug possession charge will get dropped to a misdemeanor.

Comment

No doubt this is what happened. He was just re-stocking his own personal supply and got caught. No way he is making 5 million a year and still selling it. No point then.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

I read the article and it said he got stopped for a traffic violation and there were three bags containing about 40 grams of trees. I'm sure the intent to distribute charge will get dropped, and the felony drug possession charge will get dropped to a misdemeanor.
                yep, shouldn't be more than a slap on the wrist in that case. That's so bogus though, that over an O automatically gets you an intent to deliver charge, it's the same way up here and that's just lame. If you smoke and you have nug just for personal consumption and make good money wtf would you waste your money buying less than an O?

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                Originally posted by JBCX
                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

40 grams, it's not inconceivable that an NFL player would have that much around at all. I wonder what ATL laws are like.

Comment

40 grams is nothing. I feel like I should start the free Jon Babineaux movement. I mean really, he was just picking up his monthly supply I'm sure. Fat ***** need pain relief!

Comment

Is he still in high school? Selling weed, really?
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Originally posted by no bare feet View Post
                        Is he still in high school? Selling weed, really?
                        If you are still getting your green from HS kids, you could probably use an upgrade or two in the quality of the vegetable matter.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Damn't Babineux! Kirk Ferentz taught you better!
                          | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Another athlete making awesome choices post contract.

Comment

40 grams is actually low considering he just got a 25 mill contract.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information