Terrell Suggs sued for 70 million

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
    Screw that, sue him for eleventy billion dollars.

Hilarity will ensue.
    I would hand him a paper and have it say:

$Texas

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
    Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      What about that thing with Hines Ward last year?
      That's the Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh rivalry dude.

Comment

70 million is nothing. Some bum sued the itchy and scratchy show for 800 billion. AND WON.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
          Might be more believable had she sued for a more reasonable amount.
          When settlements occur, you usually don't get the amount you're suing for. It's smart on her part. Sue for 70, get 20. If you sue for 10, you'll get 5 if you're lucky.

Comment

... I found a picture of that girl's father!

seems it runs in the family.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
              a claim that he struck and tried to pour bleach on the mother of his two small children.
              if that is real, I would hardly call that gold digging

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

suing for 70 ******* million ******* dollars is gold digging in almost any situation, this not excluded.

Comment

Then again, if it is true that a 260lbs man struck a women then she should take him to the cleaners.
                  Originally posted by George Carlin

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.

Comment

I don't think a girl getting hit makes her 70mill worthy. They are just girls. She didn't get hurt badly
                    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                    Just let it go RWO.
                    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                      I don't think a girl getting hit makes her 70mill worthy. They are just girls. She didn't get hurt badly
                      Doesn't matter if it is $70 Million, $1 Billion, or $10, if you hit your wife she should be able to take every single penny from you.
                      Originally posted by George Carlin

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                        saying he has something for Hines? just typical trash talking between players, I remember that interview out of the blue he just started talking **** on hines ward and rashard mendenhall and said "the bounty was out on Rashard and the bounty is out on hines we just couldnt get him between the whistles" and saying "Thats what we do to people who act like they made it in the NFL" when asked about Ray breaking Mendenhalls shoulder after Mendenhall claimed he will set a NFL record. Yeah it was dumb to say there is a bounty on him considering it is illegal in the NFL. Yea he isnt a church boy that is completly silent w/ trash talking but I dont remember any run ins w/ the law.
                        That right there makes him, as Brodeur so finely put it, a douche. And of course if he did actually do what the woman is claiming.
                        Last edited by nrk; 12-12-2009, 12:34 PM.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

I'm pretty sure 70 million is about the value of his rookie contract combined with his new contract. lol.
                          I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by Seamus2602 View Post
                            Doesn't matter if it is $70 Million, $1 Billion, or $10, if you hit your wife she should be able to take every single penny from you.
                            ahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaha hah

And what happens if they wife hits the husband?
                            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                            Just let it go RWO.
                            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Can't............. stop............ staring...........

Comment

Don't get in the way he is just trying to spread his pious message.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information