Terrell Suggs sued for 70 million

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
    Don't get in the way he is just trying to spread his pious message.
    I don't think you need to be religious to think a man hitting a woman is a bad thing.

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
    And what happens if they wife hits the husband?
    While I don't think that enough is done to prevent domestic violence against men and that most people joke about it (like Tiger Wood's wife trying to hit him with a Golf Club), I also think most people realise that the two are different. As soon as a 260 pound woman hits her 100 pound husband then I'll equate the two.
    Originally posted by George Carlin

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Seamus2602 View Post
      I don't think you need to be religious to think a man hitting a woman is a bad thing.

While I don't think that enough is done to prevent domestic violence against men and that most people joke about it (like Tiger Wood's wife trying to hit him with a Golf Club), I also think most people realise that the two are different. As soon as a 260 pound woman hits her 100 pound husband then I'll equate the two.
      Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Either way a punch in the face is not worth 70mill. I don't care who you hit
        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
          Either way a punch in the face is not worth 70mill. I don't care who you hit

It's true, Joe Schmo wouldn't even get fined 1% of that for hitting a baby.

Comment

It's true, Joe Schmo wouldn't even get fined 1% of that for hitting a baby.
            Joe Schmo, as you put it, is more likely to go to prison for it. Professional Athletes don't face the same criminal penalties but face greater financial penalties.
            Originally posted by George Carlin

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.

Comment

I don't think people quite get the process of suing if they are whining about the sum. The accusers always ask for an extremely high sum but never actually expect to get it and just try to get the defendants to take a plea deal.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

If he hit her I think she's entitled to...a restraining order....70 million dollars? For that kind of guac he should be allowed to hit her everyday for the rest of her life.

Comment

Hypocrisy at it's finest.
                  Seconded. If it is no go on one side it should be no go on the other, cant have your cake and eat it to so to speak.

From what I have seen, the majority of abuse in relationships tends to come from the women involved, the unfortunate thing is that generally when a man reacts it is physically and that results in physical damage being done. I've never understood why people of either gender stay in those kinds of relationships though as nothing good can come from it, and a guy who reacts violently is not going to stop reacting violently and vice versa.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

We'll have to keep an eye on this situation.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Joe Schmo, as you put it, is more likely to go to prison for it. Professional Athletes don't face the same criminal penalties but face greater financial penalties.
                      That's true but I am pretty sure it's not in the rulebook.

Anyway no morals up in SWDC, I mean sometimes bitches just deserve a good bleaching, what else is there to say?

Comment

That's true but I am pretty sure it's not in the rulebook.

Anyway no morals up in SWDC, I mean sometimes bitches just deserve a good bleaching, what else is there to say?
                        He was probably just trying to show her how terrible he was at doing laundry, so that she would do it instead. You aren't supposed to wash or bleach clothes while someone's wearing them, silly!

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

His ***** probably got out of line. He smacked her up a bit. And she took it as abuse. Its not abuse if someone is pissed. WTF lady?

sig by fenikz
                          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                          You are just a terrible person.
                          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                            70 million is nothing. Some bum sued the itchy and scratchy show for 800 billion. AND WON.
                            Seriously?

Comment

Good luck getting 70 million.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information