Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrell Suggs sued for 70 million

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...or-70-million/

Here's the latest development in the bizarre story that began with a restraining order being filed against Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs, followed by a claim that he struck and tried to pour bleach on the mother of his two small children.

Now, the woman has filed a $70 million lawsuit against Suggs, along with a separate action seeking custody of the kids.

It is kind of like the Big Ben situation where the women doesnt press any criminal charges just tries to get some money.

Wow... 70 million is a sick amount of munay.

Comment

Bleach is nowhere near that expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Should have used something better than bleach...

Comment

Might be more believable had she sued for a more reasonable amount.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
              I know right. Why go 70mill? Just go with something he might just say **** it I will pay it to get this over with.
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                Screw that, sue him for eleventy billion dollars.

Hilarity will ensue.

Comment

Waste of time. This is most likely getting dropped.

Comment

The ***** probably wasn't in the kitchen making him a sammich.

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
                      The ***** probably wasn't in the kitchen making him a sammich.
                      Sammich FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                        Screw that, sue him for eleventy billion dollars.

Hilarity will ensue.
                        Not unless she's represented by Keanu Reeves.

Anyways, she deserves most of Suggs money because he is a douche and I totally believe he would do something like this but that's just me.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

whats your problem w/ suggs? I dont recall any character issues before this.

Comment

What about that thing with Hines Ward last year?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

saying he has something for Hines? just typical trash talking between players, I remember that interview out of the blue he just started talking **** on hines ward and rashard mendenhall and said "the bounty was out on Rashard and the bounty is out on hines we just couldnt get him between the whistles" and saying "Thats what we do to people who act like they made it in the NFL" when asked about Ray breaking Mendenhalls shoulder after Mendenhall claimed he will set a NFL record. Yeah it was dumb to say there is a bounty on him considering it is illegal in the NFL. Yea he isnt a church boy that is completly silent w/ trash talking but I dont remember any run ins w/ the law.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information