No announcement yet.

On Refs Vs. Cowboys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** YOU MAN... The BROWNS ARE ******* 2-11 AND WE'RE HAPPY SUCK A BIG FAT JUICY DICK YOU STUPID COWBOYS FAN.

Comment

Well these are some very compelling arguments you guys are putting forth, but I haven't quite been persuaded.

For the record, I never suggested there's a conspiracy. I suggested refs dislike the Cowboys and it shows in the way they do their job.

Carry on ******** all over yourselves, dumbasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Supporting Caste View Post
        Well these are some very compelling arguments you guys are putting forth, but I haven't quite been persuaded.
        To be fair, none of us are arguing with you. We're basically just making fun of you. Big difference between the two.

In the meantime, allow me to call...

Seriously, if you thought you could make a thread about the refs being unfair to your team and no one would tease you, then be for real dude...be for real.
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Well, it's not like I just posted a thread called "TEH COWBOYS WOULD B E 16 AND 0 IF REFS DIDNT CHEAT SO MCUH."

I posted statistics that are pretty damn incriminating, and just about everyone acted with nothing but irrational hostility.

I'll go ahead and assume it's because they couldn't think of any counterarguments.

Comment

Well, it's not like I just posted a thread called "TEH COWBOYS WOULD B E 16 AND 0 IF REFS DIDNT CHEAT SO MCUH."

I posted statistics that are pretty damn incriminating, and just about everyone acted with nothing but irrational hostility.

I'll go ahead and assume it's because they couldn't think of any counterarguments.
            Like I posted earlier I don't find them that incriminating. If you look at the 30 years the article pretty much ignores (the most recent 30) the Cowboys are penalized more than their opponents 19 times. What that tells me is that over the last 30 years the Dallas have a little more than half the time (what you would expect if everything averages out) been more ill disciplined than their opponents.

If you want to argue that between 1961-1979 the NFL was out to get them then go ahead.

Comment

Maybe they have so many penalties because they commit so many?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                The fact that Flozell Adams has never been suspended for an extended period of time is proof that the league isn't out to get the cowboys.
                Game. Set. and match.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                Originally posted by JBCX
                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

it will go down when they lose flozell adams

Comment

Comment

I know how the cowboys feel: when I was in High School my teachers would really come down hard on me, I was constantly sent out of the class and I got told off WAAAY more often then the other kids in the class. Man I felt cheated all the time in High School.

Then I grew up and realized I was just an adolescent brat with a chip on my shoulder who didn't pay attention, skipped class regularly and made it a point to annoy those in charge of keeping order. Maybe it's time the 'Boys do the same.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

I posted statistics that are pretty damn incriminating, and just about everyone acted with nothing but irrational hostility
                        How are they incriminating? Because the team is more penalized than their opponents? When have the Cowboys ever been a team with great discipline? Adams is a ******* guarantee to give at least two false starts a game. Hell, they were a 6-10 or 7-9 team for several years, recently they've been a 9-7 team. One year were they are 13-3 doesn't make them a good team. Bad teams make mistakes.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

And if we're basing ref hatred off of penalties, the Packers, Ravens and Eagles are the most hated teams in the NFL by refs.
                          Tell that to the Raiders .... does the phrase "Tuck Rule" mean anything? It does to Al Davis & his very active legal team that sued the league every offseason when that blatant favoritism rule was enforced in the snow in New England in that playoff game ... who do the refs work for? Oh yeah, that league that the Raiders sued. Sportsfans, we live in a cause & effect universe.

Then there's Ed Hochuli & his yellow flags falling on Steelers opponents in Super Bowls & last yr in the regular season on the SD Bolts, was Hochuli suspended or censured even after admitting his obvious mistake? Were any of the infinite number of probable penalties called on that James Harrison 98-yd. return of the Warner pass that broke the game open for the Steelers? I counted at least 4 penalties on both teams.... yeah I know the old story, the refas just let 'em play in the playoffs & keep flags in their pockets -- don't get us started....

Back to the initial thrust of this thread -- yeah there were bogus calls that went against the Cowboys @ Giants like any visiting team, that unwritten rule about the home team getting the benefit of the doubt on ambiguous calls. Those more or less even out over a season schedule with most teams, even the Raiders who were yr. after yr. the most penalized team in the NFL as a team tradition, they've self-enforced since then, I think they got the message about UC penalties being counter productive.

But did they eject Flozell Adams in that same Dallas @ NY game for a flagrant cheap shot? No, all he got was another fine, his 3rd this yr. & that pissed me off, I'm a Cowboys fan who thinks Flozell should've been released a long time ago but like the Rolling Stones sang, You can't always get what you want.

I think there are trends in officiating & hidden agendas with some NFL officials just as was revealed in the NBA in the Donaghy scandal recently, officials are human with human emotions. I think they do punish out of control players & even teams sometimes -- there's an old saying that they don't get mad, they get even. That won't change until they have droids reffing games, get over it.

And Caste, this comes from another Cowboys fans, if you start a thread like this alleging special persecution of a single team, don't be naive, realize you're going get ridiculed -- open that door & you will have to grow a thicker skin.
                          Last edited by LizardState; 12-12-2009, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Wow this is like the new number ******* 10 here. I seriously cannot believe you thought making this thread would get positive results. Go post this in the Cowboys thread where you might get a real discussion, better yet, maybe the Cowboys should play with more discipline and stop committing stupid ass penalties. God reading all of your comments in the weekly discussions on the cowboys is bad enough.

To answer your question, No there is no conspiracy against the cowboys, nor do refs hate the cowboys. There is no leadership on that team, they should stop making stupid penalties. Every team gets horse **** calls, every team has plays where refs dont see everything. Stop being such a homer. - end rant

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                              I know how the cowboys feel: when I was in High School my teachers would really come down hard on me, I was constantly sent out of the class and I got told off WAAAY more often then the other kids in the class. Man I felt cheated all the time in High School.

Then I grew up and realized I was just an adolescent brat with a chip on my shoulder who didn't pay attention, skipped class regularly and made it a point to annoy those in charge of keeping order. Maybe it's time the 'Boys do the same.
                              Were you wearing a Cowboys jersey?

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                                Were you wearing a Cowboys jersey?
                                No his father played for the cowboys however.

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information