No announcement yet.

Raiders sign J.P. Losman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to know whose making these shrewd moves for Oakland. First signing Bruce Gradkowski and now signing J.P. Losman... These are savvy moves and there's no way The Cryptkeeper is behind them.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

Anything to keep Russell off the field. Please, please, PLEASE keep him off the field.

Comment

I bet they'll sign Joey Harrington next.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          HEY! Joey Harrington was around when the Lions weren't considered mediocre.

sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

Who plays in Vegas, doesn't stay in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
              No QB whose name ends in -ington is worth a damn at the pro level (see Pennington, Chad).

Speaking of QB names, is there a worse name for a QB than LOSman?

Who plays in Vegas, doesn't stay in Vegas.
              There are WINmen & LOSmen in Vegas, 1 guess which is the larger group.

Seriously I can't see JPS as anything other than Gradkowski's backup, Charlie Frye is playing for him this Sunday so JPS is just insurance. And Gradkowski looks like a Raider, that unibrow & the sex criminal mug shot expression, classic silver & black, the man has a future in the Raider Nation & will uphold their long tradition of criminals in NFL unis, like bi-curious coked-to-the-gills Ken Stabler (who won a SB), "Date Rape" Janikowski, etc.

Maybe this is Raiders QB role reversal, could Jamarcus' next career milestone be the Vegas team in the UFL? Maybe take Heyward-Bey with him?
              Last edited by LizardState; 12-17-2009, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                All I can say about this signing is... this guy will lead us to the promise land

Got kind of a creepy pedo-look to him.

RIP ST

Comment

this is Losmans career in a photgraphic display

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                    No QB whose name ends in -ington is worth a damn at the pro level (see Pennington, Chad).

Speaking of QB names, is there a worse name for a QB than LOSman?

There are WINmen & LOSmen in Vegas, 1 guess which is the larger group.

Seriously I can't JPS as anything other than Gradkowski's backup. And Gradkowski looks like a Raider, that unibrow & the sex criminal mug shot expression, classic silver & black, the man has a future in the Raider Nation & will uphold their long tradition of criminals in NFL unis, like bi-curious coked-to-the-gills Ken Stabler (who won a SB), "Date Rape" Janikowski, etc.

Maybe this is Raiders QB role reversal, could Jamarcus' next career milestone be the Vegas team in the UFL? Maybe take Heyward-Bey with him?
                    I would indeed love to see JaMarcus in the U. Their popularity would skyrocket, you know.

Comment

Better than Russell.

Comment

Step 1. Acquire Losman
                        Step 2. Unleash teh dragon
                        Last edited by CC.SD; 12-17-2009, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                          HEY! Joey Harrington was around when the Lions weren't considered mediocre.
                          The lions aren't mediocre, they are awful.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information