Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power rankings are practically useless.

Comment

Always look forward to these, even if the Chiefs are always at the bottom. Hard to argue with your rankings.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Top 5. Nice. Even with the way we're playing, I can't see us ranked higher than that. There may be a handful of awful, awful teams but there are just as many very good teams.

Comment

i no its already been said but there are alot of sorry teams in the NFL this year
          RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Broncos are way too low, Diab. We're winning the super bowl this year. Some really knowledgeable poster, I forget his name atm posted it in the Saints thread. I'm taking it as fact. Everyone else is competing for 2nd place right now. The neckbeard has mystical powers. He mostly uses them to get women wet on eye contact, but he'll use them to win the super bowl this year. Broncos-69 Saints- 0.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Every week I try to write up a quick power ranking off the top of my head in Microsoft notebook, then see where they match up against Diabsoule's power rankings when he posts them.

This was the first week I didn't do that, but looking at it now, I think I would have even out with you with all 32 teams. I believe that 5 through 9 are all pretty interchangable, but I don't think anyone can give a definitive reason why yours should be changed.

Nice job as always man :)

Edit: Also, every week that you rank the Saints ahead of the Colts I generally disagree, but this week something changed for me and I don't know what.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
                Every week I try to write up a quick power ranking off the top of my head in Microsoft notebook, then see where they match up against Diabsoule's power rankings when he posts them.

This was the first week I didn't do that, but looking at it now, I think I would have even out with you with all 32 teams. I believe that 5 through 9 are all pretty interchangable, but I don't think anyone can give a definitive reason why yours should be changed.

Nice job as always man :)

Edit: Also, every week that you rank the Saints ahead of the Colts I generally disagree, but this week something changed for me and I don't know what.
                Thanks, man. I always appreciate feedback like this.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information