Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 15 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I'm telling you guys. Jaguars 31, Colts 28 in overtime. 3 TD's for MJD, by the way.
    Last edited by RealityCheck; 12-17-2009, 07:07 PM.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
      I'm telling you guys. Jaguars 31, Colts 28 in overtime. 3 TD's for MJD, by the way.
      As long as those points come from Peyton Manning I will be ok with this.

      Comment


      • #33
        As long as those touchdowns are to Pierre Garcon, I too can't complain aside from losing 100 bucks.

        Winning Fantasy > 100 bucks.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Splat View Post
          Only for people in the USA. Which is pretty much everyone on here I guess.

          On a better note New Zealand is getting this game live!

          Comment


          • #35
            I hope I'm not the only one commenting in this thread

            by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen
            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
              I hope I'm not the only one commenting in this thread
              What am I chopped liver?

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                I hope I'm not the only one commenting in this thread
                Yeah, you'd be a total loser. But fortunately you won't be the only one.

                Sims-Walker or Garcon tonight?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                  Yeah, you'd be a total loser. But fortunately you won't be the only one.

                  Sims-Walker or Garcon tonight?
                  Sims-Walker, the Colts will either be up big early and shut it down or not care and shut it down.

                  sig by BoneKrusher

                  PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                    Yeah, you'd be a total loser. But fortunately you won't be the only one.

                    Sims-Walker or Garcon tonight?
                    Is Mathis in for the Jags?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                      Sims-Walker, the Colts will either be up big early and shut it down or not care and shut it down.
                      Too late. Damnit.

                      Let's go Pierre! Hopefully he factors in to getting up big early.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Mathis is indeed in.

                        You play to win the game.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Jack Del Rio "After We Win Tonight"...

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Maurice Jones-Drew would be a problem if the Jags make the playoffs.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              The Jags have Jordan Black?

                              I'm sorry...

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Anyone else growing tired of the "32 teams passed over me!!!" shtick with MoJo Drew? It's been like 5 years, and you were still a 2nd RD'er dude!
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                                [@TDWinstead]
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information