• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 15 Discussion Thread

Go Colts, Bears, Titans, and Falcons.

Discuss.

Bears will lose once more!

Comment

Colts go 14-0 and the Jags lose their only sold-out game of the season.

Go Dolphins and Bills!

Comment

Chiefs v Browns, most exciting game this century. Get ready football fans, this is one you'll remember for a lifetime.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
          Chiefs v Browns, most exciting game this century. Get ready football fans, this is one you'll remember for a lifetime.
          Im excited already. Im expecting all sorts of records to go down in that barn burner.

Im expecting a major shootout on Saturday night in the Superdome.

Also predicting the Bucs take themselves out of the Suh sweepstakes by beating the Seahawks

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Key Game for the Browns against the Chiefs.

For the first time in over 14 months I'm confident we can pull a win in this one.

Comment

Carolina over Minnesota. Im calling the upset.

Comment

I can definitely see a desperate Dallas team knocking off the Saints, who have been looking a little wobbly. Jacksonville? Well you never know. For my FF team's sake I hope Peyton doesn't explode.

Comment

Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                  Carolina over Minnesota. Im calling the upset.
                  A running team that can't throw is pretty much the perfect matchup for us. I can't say I agree.

Comment

I think Carolina is going to get trucked...

Comment

Let's go Jags, 13-1.

Comment

People said that about Browns vs Lions, too. Turned out to be quite a game.

Comment

Originally posted by PickedOffTwice View Post
                          People said that about Browns vs Lions, too. Turned out to be quite a game.
                          Damn you. I was about to say something similar to this.

Got Pittsburgh in Pitt. We win and I will be extremely happy. We lose then I hope everyone in the NFC East does as well. Except the Redskins cause they don't matter.

Comment

Geaux Saints.
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Saints 41 - Cowboys 27

No Demarcus Ware, I'm pretty sure I'll be taking my weekly depression nap sometime mid 2nd quarter.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information