• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris Johnson fears Fabian Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
      Chris Johnson fears Fabian Washington.
      No, he fears the police...wait nvm he has speed to out run the cops.

Comment

to be honest, id be pissed if a player of my team would participate. Those kind of races are kinda dangerous and with them having million of dollars depending on their health, i concur with Ted Ginns decision.

Imagine CJ and Ted Ginn were running and CJ slipped and broke something or pulled a hammy.

Comment

Chris Johnson is a wuss. If he had balls he'd call out Usain Bolt.

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
            to be honest, id be pissed if a player of my team would participate. Those kind of races are kinda dangerous and with them having million of dollars depending on their health, i concur with Ted Ginns decision.

Imagine CJ and Ted Ginn were running and CJ slipped and broke something or pulled a hammy.
            in a fun race come on.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
              in a fun race come on.
              its the same. even though id want to know who is fast, i was kinda happy when Hester didnt ran at the probowl 2 years ago to compete for the Fastest man award

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post

I'd be more pissed that they couldn't even run a little footrace without injuring themselves. THAT would be some ***** ****.

RIP ST

Comment

You have to factor in CJ is giving everyone a head start by weighing himself down with gold teeth.

Comment

Has anyone else run a 4.24? What did Deion run? Fabian Washington?

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

I honestly believe Ted Ginn Jr. would have won...if you told him he'd be tackled if he lost.

Comment

if you're afraid of a professional football player hurting themself running in a straight line...what has this game come to

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                          I think Ike Taylor could give him a run for his money if not beat him. Tom Shaw (world famous speed trainer) agrees.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_635267.html
                          Oh if he could only catch. Well, and cover better and tackle better he would be one of the better CB's in the league.

Comment

My money would be on CJ no question.

Comment

Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                              if you're afraid of a professional football player hurting themself running in a straight line...what has this game come to
                              In the context of a couple of guys at a party with God knows how many beers in them running in street shoes or whatever yeah i'd be worried and teams would be furious if they did.

Comment

They have nothing on Maroney though.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information