Ginn wanted nothing to do with CJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ginn wanted nothing to do with CJ

This thread isnt important but i read on ESPN that Chris Johnson offered to race Ted Ginn at some party and Ginn did a no show... i guess he knew he would of gotten beat! .....Do you think Ginn would of had a chance or what other players do you think could match up to Johnson.

No one in the league would be a match for him. He ran a 4.24 which is unheard of. DRC ran a 4.29 I think which is the next closest.

He's fast.
    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

CJ is a puss. He knows he couldn't take Kyle Orton at the only party competition worth anything.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

It's ok that's only straight line speed. Ginn plays faster...oh wait nevermind

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
          CJ is a puss. He knows he couldn't take Kyle Orton at the only party competition worth anything.

got to love that kinked wrist by Kyle Orton in that picture LMAO pretty *** looking picture lmao!

Comment

I think Ike Taylor could give him a run for his money if not beat him. Tom Shaw (world famous speed trainer) agrees.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_635267.html

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Teddy G was probably afraid someone would try to throw a catchable football at him during the race.

Comment

Do you have a folder on your desktop filled with pics of Orton?? It seems like every thread gets Orton-jacked hahaha

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                Originally posted by Job
                NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                  Do you have a folder on your desktop filled with pics of Orton?? It seems like every thread gets Orton-jacked hahaha
                  i think slightlybroncosfan is kyle orton ...kinda like peter parker always having pictures of spiderman ;)

Comment

Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                    No haha but I always have at least 10 tabs open and a google search toolbar. And every thread deserves to be Orton jacked lol.

Comment

Hester maybe, Knox, Fabian? I still think Johnson has them beat.

He should challenge more guys to races at party's, youtube classic in the making right there.

stephenson86

Comment

Originally posted by Kurve View Post
                        i think slightlybroncosfan is kyle orton ...kinda like peter parker always having pictures of spiderman ;)
                        I wish, then I could grow such a bad ass beard and drink like a super champ.

Comment

I have an Orton beard. It's pretty bad ass.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                          Originally posted by Job
                          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

I would put money on my old friend deltaforce over Chris Johnson though.

Some of you might remember he took out Reggie in his prime.

stephenson86

Comment

Ted Ginn is just a piece of ****.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information