No announcement yet.

The New England Patriots Dynasty Lives!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a breakthrough season for TBC that is.

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
      What a breakthrough season for TBC that is.
      Yeah, he's done a pretty good job actually. I wouldn't be surprised to see him starting next year, although I think he might be better suited for a situational pass-rusher role. He's struggled a little against the run this year and I can't help but wonder if some of those sacks are due to scheme and playcalling more than Banta-Cain himself.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
        Yeah, he's done a pretty good job actually. I wouldn't be surprised to see him starting next year, although I think he might be better suited for a situational pass-rusher role. He's struggled a little against the run this year and I can't help but wonder if some of those sacks are due to scheme and playcalling more than Banta-Cain himself.
        Not to mention that 5 of them have come against the Bills. He's been working over some **** linemen.

Comment

And beat up QBs, too.

Hopefully if TBC is starting next year it's simply to give the young studs we draft more time to learn & develop.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            Um do you want to post links to this, I dont seem to remeber anyone but Harrison using HGH on our defense getting caught? And please are we about to act like noone else in the NFL uses steroids to begin with? Oh no only the evil Patriots and their son of satan coach
            exaggerated, i didn't expect the post to be taken 100% seriously. of course steroids aren't just isolated to the patriots, but 2 members of your defense did get get caught (harrison & izzo). didn't mean to get everyone worked up, just being a bitter jets fan.

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
            I don't know what you remember about Spygate but a lot of Patriots fans on here including myself were pretty angry about it.
            i think the other 29 teams' fans had more of a right to be angry. i mean BB did eventually admit to "misinterpreting the rules" and that it was his mistake, so in my opinion he did it.

again not trying to start a war, i'm just saying there are a couple black spots during all the patriots' success. hell i wish the jets were in the patriots' position this past decade.
            Last edited by TimD; 12-21-2009, 04:13 PM.
            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

nice write up ROP. but i didnt expect any less.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information