No announcement yet.

Cerrato Resigns!! Cerrato Resigns!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't MNF in Washington this week? That should be interesting.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
      We already have the only one Gruden needs.

I cannot get over the fact that I love Colt Brennan.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
        I cannot get over the fact that I love Colt Brennan.
        its ok. you are not alone. we need a support group.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
          its ok. you are not alone. we need a support group.
          ... I want to quote fight club right now but I'm pretty sure the PG-police of these forums would censor me.

What's with that censorship anyway? I thought the US had free speech and all that good stuff in the constitution?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

i'm not gonna lie, i want to see brennan succeed in the nfl. i might even root for the redskins a bit if we see a gruden/brennan combo

bonekrusher on the sig magic
            <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
            <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Source: Shanahan next on the Redskins' wish list

Comment

I dunno. As long as Snyder is in charge, I don't see much changing.

And I don't think Gruden would be as great of a hire as ppl are saying. He's notorious for scooping up washed up veterans and loading his team up with them. Combine that with Snyder's lovefest for FA, and its the same cycle all over again.

Comment

Maybe the Skins can use this to rally for the close of the season, they did it under Joe Gibbs when Sean Taylor was killed.

IDK if it will be enough to save Zorn's job. Like D-Unit I would prefer that that he Redskins succeed as opposed to the goddamn Giants or the execrable Eagles in the NFC East, they've been the victims of clueless upper mgmt. & really awful administration from the top down. It can only be better with the Cerrato Curse gone

I can't see Gruden leaving the ESPN booth to work for Snyder after working for reigning NFL tyrannical owner Al Davis, where he built a SB quality team that was trashed by Davis & his successors. He will of course say he isn't interested, but then again he said that when the Bucs poached him from Oakland & it cost them 2 1st rd. picks too. Snyders gazilions have changed more than one mind in NFL circles, like luring Gibbs out of NASCAR retirement to come back, etc.

Comment

This is the best news in a long time. Really hope this mean we get CHUCKY!!

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                    12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                      Maybe the Skins can use this to rally for the close of the season, they did it under Joe Gibbs when Sean Taylor was killed.

IDK if it will be enough to save Zorn's job. Like D-Unit I would prefer that that he Redskins succeed as opposed to the goddamn Giants or the execrable Eagles in the NFC East, they've been the victims of clueless upper mgmt. & really awful administration from the top down. It can only be better with the Cerrato Curse gone

I can't see Gruden leaving the ESPN booth to work for Snyder after working for reigning NFL tyrannical owner Al Davis, where he built a SB quality team that was trashed by Davis & his successors. He will of course say he isn't interested, but then again he said that when the Bucs poached him from Oakland & it cost them 2 1st rd. picks too. Snyders gazilions have changed more than one mind in NFL circles, like luring Gibbs out of NASCAR retirement to come back, etc.
                      I don't think the GM resigning is as rallyaroundable as the death of a teammate and star player.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                        Isn't MNF in Washington this week? That should be interesting.
                        Yes it is and yes it should :)

Would be a shame if the Giants slaughtered us haha. Not the best way to lure Chuck-ster

Comment

Well at least if we get Chucky we won't have to worry about QB depth anymore.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                            Nope you will just have to worry about available roster spots at some other position when you carry 5 QB's. :)

Comment

Drafting Tebow and Rusty Smith is about a given, hell maybe Curtis Pulley.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                                Yeah, Gruden (who looks more like Popeye the Sailor Man than Chucky IMO) has a habit of signing every FA QB with a pulse then letting summer camp sort them out.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information