• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cerrato Resigns!! Cerrato Resigns!!!

HURRAH

http://www.redskins.com/gen/articles...dent_94373.jsp

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Lmao when I read this I thought re-signed with the Skins' and I thought a lot Cerrato bashing would ensue, but anyway I am sure Redskins fans are very happy right now.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

ESPN 980 is saying that Bruce Allen has been officially hired.

First order of business for Allen..GO GET CHUCKY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
        ESPN 980 is saying that Bruce Allen has been officially hired.

First order of business for Allen..GO GET CHUCKY!!!
        Gruden just signed an extension with ESPN, I doubt he leaves. I'll throw in a wild card. Leslie Frazier, he coached in Tampa and is a hot coaching candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
          Gruden just signed an extension with ESPN, I doubt he leaves. I'll throw in a wild card. Leslie Frazier, he coached in Tampa and is a hot coaching candidate.
          bruce allen wasnt a gm when he signed that either. stranger things have happened. i love frazier too but when did he coach in tampa?!?!?
          Last edited by DiG; 12-17-2009, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Leslie Frazier is who I wanted the Colts to pick to replace Tony Dungy. Turns out Caldwell was the right move, but I still think Frazier will be a good HC one day.

Congrats to Skins fans. Now if only Snyder could and would fire himself.

Comment

Report: Jon Gruden Likely Coming to Redskins, Home Shopping In DC Area

Jon Gruden’s wife has been in contact with a local real estate agent in the Northern Virginia area seeking out homes near Redskins Park in Ashburn according to an unconfirmed report on radio station 106.7 The Fan which broadcasts in the nation’s capital.

There has been a lot of speculation that Gruden will become the next head coach of the Washington Redskins after Vinny Cerrato resigned from the team Thursday morning and was replaced by Bruce Allen.

Allen and Gruden have strong ties from their days together with the Oakland Raiders and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

http://www.footballnewsnow.com/2009/...ng-in-dc-area/

Comment

Doc Walker and Tony Kornheiser just talked on 980 about everything and both are confident that Gruden is headed to DC. Tony said that Gruden is in contract with ESPN but can be bought out.

Comment

I like Gruden on MNF. Yeah he slobs everyone's knob, but he's pretty funny.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Rejoice. Vinny is gone!

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Sucks for ESPN. Maybe the league can just make sure the Skins don't get any Monday Night games? :) Gruden should stay in the booth.

Comment

Great news, i jus hope we dont draft tebow
                        RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

The Redskins just got better. But if Gruden does get hired then be prepared to have a million QB's on the roster.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by Da-Phins View Post
                            The Redskins just got better. But if Gruden does get hired then be prepared to have a million QB's on the roster.
                            We already have the only one Gruden needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
                              Report: Jon Gruden Likely Coming to Redskins, Home Shopping In DC Area

Jon Grudenís wife has been in contact with a local real estate agent in the Northern Virginia area seeking out homes near Redskins Park in Ashburn according to an unconfirmed report on radio station 106.7 The Fan which broadcasts in the nationís capital.

There has been a lot of speculation that Gruden will become the next head coach of the Washington Redskins after Vinny Cerrato resigned from the team Thursday morning and was replaced by Bruce Allen.

Allen and Gruden have strong ties from their days together with the Oakland Raiders and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

http://www.footballnewsnow.com/2009/...ng-in-dc-area/
                              Dude. Jon Gruden would be so perfect for you guys it's not funny. He would also be a great coach for Brennan and his system is perfect for Brennan too.

Damn. Not sure why I didn't think of this before, but he has the perfect mentality for your style of players and the way they play.

I hope it comes true. You guys need a break. Rather have you guys good than the Eagles or Giants. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information