X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no clue why he would want to come here
    RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

I thought Shanahan liked to be the GM. So why hire Bruce Allen if he's not going to do anything?

Comment

If Shanahan is just going to coach, I think that's an awesome move. I also think they'll stick with Jason Campbell, even though in Scott's latest mock he has them taking Clausen. In my opinion, neither of the top two quarterbacks will be available at this point anyways, and Campbell has played pretty well.

Comment

Bruce Allen has hired Gruden twice to be his HC so if I'm guessing, Gruden will get the Washington job.
          And proud of it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iamcanadian View Post
            Bruce Allen has hired Gruden twice to be his HC so if I'm guessing, Gruden will get the Washington job.
            Thats assuming he wants the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
              Good hire of course but.. when is Dan Snyder gonna go bankrupt?

Also, sucks for the Bills.. looks like Holmgren to Cleveland and Shanahan to Washington.. who's left for them?
              they can have Todd Haley

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                If Shanahan is just going to coach, I think that's an awesome move. I also think they'll stick with Jason Campbell, even though in Scott's latest mock he has them taking Clausen. In my opinion, neither of the top two quarterbacks will be available at this point anyways, and Campbell has played pretty well.
                he shouldve come to chicago if he wanted to coach!

Comment

Gruden to Buffalo.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                    If Shanahan is just going to coach, I think that's an awesome move.
                    i agree. i was not excited about having shanahan come as a gm/coach. but i really like the idea of having allen as gm and shanahan focusing on coaching. thats where he is best.

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
                      I have no clue why he would want to come here

theres a clue for ya

Comment

So who is Dallas going to get after they fall apart?

I thought they would have pretty good shot at Shanahan and I don't really see Cowher going there.

Comment

I really like Shanny but I hate this move for the Redskins.

One aspect of Shanny's reign in Denver that I think doesn't get enough attention was his complete disregard for the financial aspects of running a franchise, as he he continually threw around signing bonus money to worthless hacks like it was candy. Combine him with Dan Synder and Bruce Allen and I honestly think this could be a disaster.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                            Yeah. Shanahan was supposed to be going to Dallas!
                            Works out well for Dallas that they don't get him.

On the other hand, Wade Phillips may soon enter the mkt. if the doomstruck Dallas December slump continues. Wade would work out well for Buffalo ...... oh wait -- been there, done that.

Comment

i dont think its a good move at all..... Dan Snyder is the next Al Davis always got his hands into the cookie jar to stir things around im sure he is difficult to work for as well! ..... I think he is better suited to wait and see what other things are around i think the bills would of been a better spot then redskins.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                                Works out well for Dallas that they don't get him.

On the other hand, Wade Phillips may soon enter the mkt. if the doomstruck Dallas December slump continues. Wade would work out well for Buffalo ...... oh wait -- been there, done that.
                                Wade can be the Chiefs DC next year... :)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information