Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm fed up with the NFL and its stupid rules.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again, I bet this leads to all of you not watching the NFL anymore.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      Once again, I bet this leads to all of you not watching the NFL anymore.
      no i'll continue watching...even with replacements.

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
        You mean the rule that was put in place because Carson Palmer got hurt?

edit: They might call it because Brady got hurt but it was on the books after Palmer tore his ACL.

edit2: Is it a coincidence that Marvin Lewis is on the Competition Committee when that rule was enacted?
        That rule was enacted b/c the owners bitched about damage to their most valuable investments, NFL QBs. You know, those same owners who sign Goddell's fat paycheck.....

Goddell is a pompous ass
        Yes he is & he has a nightmarish agenda:
        • Move the Buffalo Bills to Toronto
        • Play 2-3 games/yr. in London/Tokyo/Timbuktu & to hell with the travel expenses
        • Chisel the players down to as small a cap as possible in the next CBA, force them to strike if necessary, replacements games are good for the NFL (cheap too!)
        • Force feed a team into LA by transferring the worst possible team with the worst home stadium
        • **** over Al Davis & the Raiders whenever possible
        • Increased team revenue & merchandising always > game quality control, so sell those NFL.com jerseys!

I could go on all morning but don't want to bore you with what you already know.....

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
          Yes he is & he has a nightmarish agenda:
          • Move the Buffalo Bills to Toronto
          • Play 2-3 games/yr. in London/Tokyo/Timbuktu & to hell with the travel expenses
          • Chisel the players down to as small a cap as possible in the next CBA, force them to strike if necessary, replacements games are good for the NFL (cheap too!)
          • Force feed a team into LA by transferring the worst possible team with the worst home stadium
          • **** over Al Davis & the Raiders whenever possible
          • Increased team revenue & merchandising always > game quality control, so sell those NFL.com jerseys!

I could go on all morning but don't want to bore you with what you already know.....
          Also, you forgot: "Be destroyed by the UFL."

Comment

Goodell & the NFL admin & policies are some of the main reasons I prefer college FB

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
              How about Cambell being fined 5k for this sack on Favre because he used "excessive emphasis? Real Weak.
              http://www.nfl.com/videos/arizona-ca...nishes-Vikings

at :44
              Please tell me your lying when you say he got fined for that...
              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information