Week 16 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 16 Discussion Thread

Go Colts, Patriots, Philly, and Steelers. Miami can win, but it don't matter.

Matt Moore show gonna keep on rollin' towards Ws hopefully.

I'm pulling for the Colts from here on out through the playoffs, colts and eagles.

Comment

Is DWill gonna play?

Comment

The Vikings better win if they want a first round bye in the playoffs.

sig by fenikz
        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
        You are just a terrible person.
        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
        I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
          For the Cowboys sake I hope they do. It would be nice for the Saints, Vikes, Cards, and hopefully Dallas to all have home games and guarantee that the NFC will go through all indoor stadiums to the Super Bowl. I like our chances much better under that scenario if we make it.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

As I understand it, if the Jaguars beat both the Pats and the Browns and if the Ravens lose to either the Steelers or the Raiders, they r in!!!!!!1

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen
            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
              I'm most likely going to off myself if they lose again.

I realize it would only be three losses and they are still in the playoffs, but I can't stand the fact that Favre and Childress are acting like a near divorced married couple.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                Is DWill gonna play?
                I don't think he will see extended time if at all

Comment

Let's go Washington and Carolina, but more importantly let's bounce back from a tough loss at Heinz. We should come out angry and firing against Seattle.

Comment

We should come out angry and firing against Seattle.
                    You should smash them, which if this season has taught me anything means you will probably find a way to lose.

Should be an interesting week as once again there are clear cut favourites in most games but there will certainly be some upsets one has to think.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Lets go Bolts!!

Comment

No offense to the Buc fans, but I hope we smash them in the Superdome and lock up HFA.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Since I STILL can't get into the Off Topic forum, I'm posting this here.

I'm on Xbox live once again. Gamertag: thhiiizzzz. Let's get active gents.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                            Go Colts, Patriots, Philly, and Steelers. Miami can win, but it don't matter.

It does matter. The Steelers need either Tennessee to win out or Houston to lose a game.

Steelers playoff chances look slim because theres so many things that need to happen, but every team we need to win is favored this week. If the Broncos, Jets, Texans, and Jaguars lose, all are underdogs, and the Steelers win, we control our own destiny going into week 17.

LETS GO TITANS. Kill Phillip Rivers and win me my fantasy game.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                              It does matter. The Steelers need either Tennessee to win out or Houston to lose a game.

Steelers playoff chances look slim because theres so many things that need to happen, but every team we need to win is favored this week. If the Broncos, Jets, Texans, and Jaguars lose, all are underdogs, and the Steelers win, we control our own destiny going into week 17.

LETS GO TITANS. Kill Phillip Rivers and win me my fantasy game.
                              I said it don't matter because we can knock Miami out of the playoffs next Sunday. As I stated earlier, I don't think it matters if Houston wins out because we have tiebreakers over them. I will have to check on that.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information