Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams Jason Smith & Bradley Fletcher's career in jeopardy

http://www.stltoday.com/discussions/...D122709975/all

virginiatom: Any word on Fletcher's injury/rehabilitation? Has it been determined if his injury has ruined his career before it even started? Do you think Carriker will be back next year or has his time expired? Also what is with Smith's concussion? In your column today you didnt list Smith as a future cornerstone of this team. Is that because of the injury?

Jeff Gordon: Too soon to say if Fletcher will play at all next season, but it safe to say his career is threatened.
    onemoreramfan: Starting next season, any thoughts about who starts on the OL, and who are back-ups?

What if any impact has FB Karney had?
    Jeff Gordon: Karney did nothing for me. I don't consider him one of the sure bets to return. On the O-line, only Brown at center, Bell at guard and Goldberg at guard or tackle seem set. Setterstrom can't stay healthy, Greco is still proving himself, Smith has post-concussion syndrome and Barron is Barron. Smith's situation could buy Alex a year, since finding decent veteran OTs on the market is very difficult.
    Neat, go Rams.

That really doesn't say that Smiths career is threatened, at least to me it doesn't.

Still... not good for the worst team in football

Comment

Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
      That really doesn't say that Smiths career is threatened, at least to me it doesn't.

Still... not good for the worst team in football
      Post Concussion Syndrome ends a lot of players careers.

Comment

Yes, I love that Alex Barron will possibly get more playing time.

Comment

My question is why are they having a NASCAR racer answer NFL questions? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
            My question is why are they having a NASCAR racer answer NFL questions? ;)
            Would u wanna cover the Rams?

Comment

Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
              Would u wanna cover the Rams?
              With a gasoline soaked blanket.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information