X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread needs some Jim Mora Jr.

Could he be one and done?

Comment

I believe Andy Reid is only HC in NFL that has more control in the franchise after dumping Gruden, Mangini and Shanny. It is brought up which team willingly allows HC to control the most of football operation? Yes, Cowher knows football but so was Shanny and Gruden.

I think Cowher just warms up his staffs from his past just in case if any team caves in and hires him. Bills, Browns and Redskins are declined because of smaller power control for him. Far away from home story is just a front. I think only team owner without GM power will give a chance on him but which team?

Del Rio, Morris and even Cable should stay for another season. Mangini is still in the air. 2 different philosophies in one franchise will work out together swimmingly? I highly doubt it.

Comment

if davis phones me offering me the job i will take it, i wouldnt mind earning some millions for doing nothing

Comment

If the Bears do keep Lovie, which it looks more and more like a possibility now, there needs to be some changes within the coaching staff.

Ron Turner, Pep Hamilton, and Bob Babich all need to go.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Mike Leach to OAKLAND!!!
            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
              If the Bears do keep Lovie, which it looks more and more like a possibility now, there needs to be some changes within the coaching staff.

Babich can stay, since he's really just the LB coach now.

Lovie Smith most definitely needs to have his playcalling privileges taken away and given to a new coordinator, though.

Comment

Originally posted by boknows34 View Post

I was getting worried no one would mention him. He sure as hell better be one and done he's a miserable excuse for a head coach and we're getting a new GM.

Comment

Originally posted by boknows34 View Post

Bingo!! Mora Jr looked like he had the lost the locker room the way Seattle nosedived the 2nd half of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post

I still think they should have dumped Lovie and reuinted Cutler with Shanny.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information