Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Coaching Staff Talk Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Bobby April lived like 3 blocks away from me. COME HOME BOBBY, OUR SPECIAL TEAMS ARE CRAPTASTIC EVEN WITH AMAZING RETURN MEN
    Originally posted by SNIPER26
    fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Addict View Post
      what Snyder wants, Snyder usually gets. Sucks, I know.

      So Shanny takes his son and bengalman Zimmer to Washington. Who's heading for Buffalo?
      I hope he goes broke.

      bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

      Comment


      • #18
        Zimmer is available?

        Screw Washington Zimmy! Come to NY!!!

        Comment


        • #19
          Crap, we better win the Superbowl now if Zimmer is actually thinking about leaving :(

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            Zimmer is available?

            Screw Washington Zimmy! Come to NY!!!
            Zimmer is only available because Snyder will pay 8x as everyone else.
            I doubt he will go to NYG for a comparable price he gets in Cincy.

            bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

            Comment


            • #21
              This man needs to come to Chicago to coach Jay Cutler.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
                Crap, we better win the Superbowl now if Zimmer is actually thinking about leaving :(
                No, we just need to can Marvin and promote Zimmer. Zimmer's defense got us here.

                bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                  Zimmer is only available because Snyder will pay 8x as everyone else.
                  I doubt he will go to NYG for a comparable price he gets in Cincy.
                  I'm hoping we offer a DC job to John Fox. Give him the DC job, with incentive of being our next HC in 2 years after Coughlin retires.

                  I think that would be the best call for the Giants.

                  From what Ive read from Panthers fans, Fox doesn't run the style of defense we need, but I think Fox would adjust to our personnel. He was GREAT for us when he was our DC before the Carolina gig.

                  Comment


                  • #25
                    Groh goes to Giants.

                    Zimmer or Dolphins' Bowles goes to Chiefs.


                    Brian Scottenheimer better not gets HC job.

                    Comment


                    • #26
                      The make no mention of Zimmer's name lol.
                      I dont need this stress

                      bonekrusher
                      The Twitters
                      themaninblack

                      Comment


                      • #27
                        Originally posted by YotoJets007 View Post
                        Groh goes to Giants.

                        Zimmer or Dolphins' Bowles goes to Chiefs.


                        Brian Scottenheimer better not gets HC job.
                        Zimmer to Chiefs makes no sense. They just switched to a 3-4 and unless they wanna move back to a 4-3....

                        bonekrusher
                        The Twitters
                        themaninblack

                        Comment


                        • #28
                          Originally posted by Monomach View Post
                          This man needs to come to Chicago to coach Jay Cutler.
                          Ron Turner is most likely gone. Lovie smith is most likely going to return but not with playcalling duties on defense.

                          This opens a DC and OC spot basically for the bears.

                          Most likely signings:Mike Martz and Perry Ferwell, both guys Lovie has worked with before. he loves nepotism

                          Comment


                          • #29
                            Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                            Zimmer to Chiefs makes no sense. They just switched to a 3-4 and unless they wanna move back to a 4-3....
                            what are the Skins running these days?

                            Sig by Fenikz

                            I remember NFLDC
                            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                            Comment


                            • #30
                              Originally posted by NIN1984 View Post
                              I'm surprised the Bills let Bobby April go.

                              he still can be with Bills if new HC retains him.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information