No announcement yet.

JaMarcus Misses Final Team Meeting, but not Vegas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there all you can eat buffets at team meetings? Score one for Las Vegas.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Is there all you can eat buffets at team meetings? Score one for Las Vegas.
      Actually the Raiders had to provide constant buffets because Jamarcus threatened to start eating other players.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
        I didn't say he wouldn't just that they should have worked out a long term deal when they traded for him like any other team would have.
        My bad mis-read your comment

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
          We are talking about Al Davis here. The guy who franchised Charles Woodson for what 2 or 3 years straight and Nnamdi for 2 years straight
          Nnamdi was franchised once and signed a 3 year deal last year.

Seymour was away from his family the entire season after beeing traded to the other side of the country a week before kickoff. He was also excused to go right after the game before the bye week.

Russell is just doing what Russell does. No big deal. Why should anybody be surprised or more disapointed at this point??

Comment

It's really incredible. I think he's the second biggest QB bust of all time.

Really, truly remarkable. I wonder how many coaches will be fired for Al's ****** draft pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Monomach View Post
              It's really incredible. I think he's the second biggest QB bust of all time.

Really, truly remarkable. I wonder how many coaches will be fired for Al's ****** draft pick.
              Two every three years for the rest of Al's life on average.

Comment

Richard Seymour and the Patriots have an evil plan. Now that the Patriots have the Raiders first next year, Seymour will refuse to sign with the Raiders and go back to the Patriots. Just to SCREW the Raiders.

/sarcasm

sig by fenikz
                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                You are just a terrible person.
                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                I have an iPhone.

Comment

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

What a clown. Honestly. This is pathetic, haha.

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                      Richard Seymour and the Patriots have an evil plan. Now that the Patriots have the Raiders first next year, Seymour will refuse to sign with the Raiders and go back to the Patriots. Just to SCREW the Raiders.

/sarcasm
                      I made this joke like eight posts back joke stealer.

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                        ^^^that'd be great
                        What would be even better is when the Patriots trade him to the Raiders again for another first round pick.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                          What would be even better is when the Patriots trade him to the Raiders again for another first round pick.
                          All the while Al Davis still doesnt sign him to a long term deal before giving us the pick.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

I thought that was the Patriots plan all along

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                              I thought that was the Patriots plan all along
                              Wait until Tom Brady is in the last year of his deal and the Patriots trade him to Oakland for 7 years worth of every draft pick.

Comment

What really spins me out is it's pretty much acknowledged league wide that Russell is a bust. 3 years in and he's not looking better in the slightest. And yet there is noone who can see Al Davis putting him out to pasture. I mean he's been so bad that no team would take a chance on him to be second or third string at this point. He's THAT bad.

I mean I'm not a Raiders fan but they stopped being funny dysfunctional two years ago. Now you feel sorry for their fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information