Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redbills View Post
    Why? Give me one good reason.
    We sell out every game, every year and we haven't been over .500 in how many years? So far the Toronto games have sucked ass imo, there is no home field adv. there are ppl for every team there just to watch a football game.
    I agree.
    However, I can see the NFL wanting to move the Bills considering Toronto is a ridiculously large market and they would be able to make a lot of money.

Then again, Buffalo has an extremely strong fanbase, albeit somewhat small, that sticks with them through thick and thin.
    Although I highly think the NFL cares about that.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

This isn't that much news. The story has been out that LA will get a team by 2010, and that the Jags and the Bills are obvious candidates.

Like falloutboy14 said, the Jaguars are not in that much of a predicament as people imagine. Although we had a bad year for tickets this year, all other years were more or less fine (almost blackouts at the end of last year and 04, but none occured...IIRC). And the tarping of 10K seats is far too overplayed: the Jaguars stadium was in the top 10 in seating capacity in the smallest market...go figure how that'd work. Reducing seats made the venue more sane.

Seating was a problem this year mostly because of the economy. In that vein, moving to LA may make sense. Also, while seating is not the issue as viewed, it is still a big issue. Stadium issues are what move teams, not seating issues, and the Jaguars have a contract with the city for that, which would be hard to break IIRC.

Even though I said all this - there was a story on PFT paraphrasing Jay Glazer of foxsports.com that the Jaguars will more than likely sell the team, which would probably be to LA.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

FWIW: http://forum.jaguars.com/index.php?s...4&st=0&start=0

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          **** Los Angeles.
          Dude, you live in the Midwest...

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
            **** Los Angeles.
            Dude...you live in the Midwest. You have no business saying **** other cities except for the crap ones in your state and its surrounding region.

I live about 5 miles from where the stadium is going and I'm ******* psyched. PLEASE bring MJD back to us, please!

Comment

when the Rams draft Suh, can we just switch the Rams and Jags in their respective divisions, and move the Jags to LA?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                when the Rams draft Suh, can we just switch the Rams and Jags in their respective divisions, and move the Jags to LA?
                Please, let's give Peyton an easier time making it to the play offs :p

Lets keep the divisions how they are!

Comment

Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                  Nintendo 64 was the ****, any kid that tossed that should be locked in a padded room with a virtual boy for 2 months, so he can learn to appreciate quality games.
                  I'm proud to say I still have my N64 :) toughest system ever made it's like a tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                    I'm proud to say I still have my N64 :) toughest system ever made it's like a tank.
                    Me too!!!!!!!!

Comment

i still have my 64 but for some reason not all the games save anymore. oh well it still rocks.

Comment

Los Angeles Jaguars huh, I'm down with that. Like YFS, I'm very very close to where the stadium is going to be built.

Comment

N64 > Team In LA

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                            Dude...you live in the Midwest. You have no business saying **** other cities except for the crap ones in your state and its surrounding region.

I live about 5 miles from where the stadium is going and I'm ******* psyched. PLEASE bring MJD back to us, please!
                            Don't you know who I am?? Whatever I say goes, when I say **** Los Angeles, Los Angeles is to be ******.

Comment

I still have my NES. Beat that for awesomeness.

64 was a sick console, though it was propped up by a few awesome games and not much else. Sort of the same as how the Wii is right now. Nothing like the Snes or NES which both had quality and quantity, probably helped by having fewer competitors.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                Bingo. A division with SF, LA, Seattle and Arizona? That's what we call rivalry.

But really they should not keep the Jaguars name. Do the Raven Effect and make the Los Angeles something, and make a brand new Jacksonville Jaguars in a UFL expansion.

If Los Angeles isn't deserving of a NFL team, no where else is.
                                Last edited by RealityCheck; 01-07-2010, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information