LA is coming for Jags, Bills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
    how would the jags moving affect the divisions? move the kansas city to the afc south and the jags to the afc west?
    KC would never be kicked out of the West...more likely Jags would switch to the NFC and boot the Rams to the AFC South.

Comment

Schumer says Bills aren't leaving Buffalo

Comment

Nick Saban said he wouldn't coach Alabama...

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
          Why should the Chiefs move out of the AFC West with their long history in the Div?
          i was just asking a question. i guess swapping with the rams would work the best
          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
            Nick Saban said he wouldn't coach Alabama...
            yea that goes hand and hand

:smackface:

Comment

I heard different a few years ago. The reason the Bills play a few games in Toronto is the NFL absolutely wants to move the Bills to Toronto.

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                Terminological quibble:

The fan base in and of itself is healthy and strong. The problem with it is that it is too small. Whether that's a marketing issue, economic issue, or liking-college-more issue is up for debate, but the fan base in and of itself is fine. It's just too small.
                Fair point, sir. I guess I should have referred to it as a community.

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                KC would never be kicked out of the West...more likely Jags would switch to the NFC and boot the Rams to the AFC South.
                Why would they need to change anything? Last time I checked Los Angeles is south, just on the west coast in stead. We've had mismatched divisions for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                  Why would they need to change anything? Last time I checked Los Angeles is south, just on the west coast in stead. We've had mismatched divisions for years now.
                  Yeah but it's still a cross country trip, that's not right for interdivisional play.

Comment

I cant see any AFC west team leaving

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

2. Why should they? The Jaguars, even when they are playoff contenders, cannot sell out their stadium. That fan base has done nothing to support their very own NFL team.
                      I disagree, I think the NFL thinks the Jaguars are a small mkt. expendable team, whether they're missed in J-ville is not an important factor.

If they do move their future in LA will be bleak for awhile, they will be like a losing expansion team, & in a city with a long rcd. of not supporting pro fb & where it's all about the Dodgers & lakers.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information