No announcement yet.

Harvin Offensive Rookie of the Year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I definitely don't think he should have won by that margin. I thought Nicks should have gotten more consideration, his numbers were pretty comparable to Harvin's.

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      Yeah I definitely don't think he should have won by that margin. I thought Nicks should have gotten more consideration, his numbers were pretty comparable to Harvin's.
      Same exact yards and TD's but 13 less catches. Nicks played in less games than Harvin so oh well. We all know how great this rookie WR corps was this year.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        Nicks and Maclin also had better numbers than Wallace also.
        Yeah, Nicks deserved some votes too. I wonder who voted for Wallace?

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
          Yeah, Nicks deserved some votes too. I wonder who voted for Wallace?

I want to know who voted for Moreno. He didn't impress me at all this year.

Comment

Long term Beanie is still gonna be the best of the bunch

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              Sweet avatar.

Harvin also deserved this. Not really any shockers as far as awards.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                Beanie really turned it on the 2nd half of the year. You didn't hear enough about how well he was doing.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Pretty obvious that Harvin was going to win it. I am fine with it, but 41/50 is a little too much for me. Glad Mike Wallace got some love. He led the NFL in YPC as a number 3 reciever. Nicks, Maclin, Harvin were all number 2s on their team, of course they'll have better numbers.

Comment

Congrats Percy! He deserved it and it was pretty obvious he would win it. I don't think anyone thinks he should have won it by that much though.

sig by BK and avy by me
                    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Well Nicks didn't get on the field for a while because he was the #3 and somewhat #4 behind Hixon. He didn't really step into the #2 role untill very late in the year. Smith and Manningham had a lot more time on the field early.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        Well Nicks didn't get on the field for a while because he was the #3 and somewhat #4 behind Hixon. He didn't really step into the #2 role untill very late in the year. Smith and Manningham had a lot more time on the field early.
                        True, but he was the number 2 and had to fight balls away from Smith. Wallace had to fight away balls from Hines, Holmes, Heath, and the inabililty of Bruce Arians to get the ball into Wallace's hands. This batch of rookie recievers were great this season.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                          True, but he was the number 2 and had to fight balls away from Smith. Wallace had to fight away balls from Hines, Holmes, Heath, and the inabililty of Bruce Arians to get the ball into Wallace's hands. This batch of rookie recievers were great this season.
                          Yeah that's really the one thing I take out of this year. The amount of rookie WR's that were this productive is very impressive. Just have to get my Kenny Britt mention in also.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                            Pretty obvious that Harvin was going to win it. I am fine with it, but 41/50 is a little too much for me. Glad Mike Wallace got some love. He led the NFL in YPC as a number 3 reciever. Nicks, Maclin, Harvin were all number 2s on their team, of course they'll have better numbers.
                            Harvin was the number 3 receiver. He would just get targeted a lot of 3 down because is damn good and would have a lot of plays designed to give him the ball because again, he is really ******* good.

Comment

Yeah, Harvin was 3rd string behind Berrian and Harvin. I'm hoping Berrian gets traded this offseason to let Percy, Jaymar/ Reynaud, and Sidney be the WR's. It's like an underrated version of the Cardinals receiving corps. Congrats to Percy!

sig by fenikz
                              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                              You are just a terrible person.
                              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                              I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                                Yeah, Harvin was 3rd string behind Berrian and Harvin. I'm hoping Berrian gets traded this offseason to let Percy, Jaymar/ Reynaud, and Sidney be the WR's. It's like an underrated version of the Cardinals receiving corps. Congrats to Percy!
                                3rd string behind himself?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information