Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wicket View Post
    oher or britton should've won
    Britton has been good, but he's not OROY material. Plus our line gave up 40 sacks, so no one's gonna look at that and go "**** there must've been a great rookie on that squad!"

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
      3rd string behind himself?
      He's that good.

Comment

Harvin is deserving. Oher was just as deserving, but lets be honest an OL is not going to win it.

Harvin's best stat is probably his 3rd down conversions for me. There is a pretty solid correlation between the Vikes offense and how/if Harvin plays. He is the catalyst for everything else and Favre's favourite target on 3rd downs.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
          Harvin is deserving. Oher was just as deserving, but lets be honest an OL is not going to win it.

Harvin's best stat is probably his 3rd down conversions for me. There is a pretty solid correlation between the Vikes offense and how/if Harvin plays. He is the catalyst for everything else and Favre's favourite target on 3rd downs.
          I remember being very impressed with that when I read it. I love me some Harvin.

I could listen to a case for Oher, but Harvin is very well deserving of this award. This also makes me quite eager to see what Tate, Gilyard and Shipley do next year. I think all three of them can step in and have a similar impact depending on where they land...maybe not as much of an impact, but play a similar role.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Originally posted by wogitalia View Post

This is even more impressive given the importance of feeding AD the ball. Percy is definitely a worthy winner.

Comment

Well deserved. Here's to the baddest man named Percy

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                Percy Sutton begs to differ

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                  Percy Sledge my man....Percy Sledge.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

90% of this board needs to help itself to a big, fat helping of...

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information