Ryan: Jets should be favorites to win it all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
    I think he took an ever so slightly backwards step. Maybe it was just my own personal expectations for him. But after how good he was last year, I thought he'd be better than where he is now. Especially with an even better rushing attack than last year.
    Well the running attack is good but we don't run it as much so we rely on him alot more. As soon as we get him a reciever who can stretch the field you will see the improvement you were expecting. He has to check down all the time because our recievers can't get open.
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

I love Rex Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
        It also puts a chip on you're opponents shoulder.
        If your opponents don't already feel like they're gonna win it all then they shouldn't be where they are (playoffs)

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
          I forgot to mention, as a Jets fan I love Rex Ryan but I don't take half the things that he say's seriously.
          He is without a doubt the best coach the Jets have had since Parcells, but I just sighed when I heard that and recited to myself "If only Kris Jenkins hadn't gotten hurt, I'd actually believe that".

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
            I forgot to mention, as a Jets fan I love Rex Ryan but I don't take half the things that he say's seriously.
            As a Jets hater I . . .

completely agree.

He makes things interesting, that's for sure. Big mouth, maybe a bit more is needed in the way of backing that mouth up, but I still like it.

Not that they should be anywhere near favorites, though.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
              If your opponents don't already feel like they're gonna win it all then they shouldn't be where they are (playoffs)
              But when your coach is asked a question he is going to answer like they believe that.
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

Comment

Jets are the only complete pretenders in the playoffs. When you are strong, act weak. When you are weak, act strong.

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                  Well what do they say the 2 things you have to do to win playoff games???? Play good defense and run the ball well.

Well that and not having a QB who throws almost twice as many interceptions as touchdowns.

Comment

If Jets lose a postseason, Ryan will take a heat off from Scotty and Sanchez. That is big of him.

Comment

If Sanchez gets to throw under 15 passes they will beat the Bengals, if he has to throw more than 15 passes I guarantee you it will be a loss.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                        If Sanchez gets to throw under 15 passes they will beat the Bengals, if he has to throw more than 15 passes I guarantee you it will be a loss.
                        If the Redski............nevermind
                        Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

I like the belief, but I don't think they'd make it past the chargers, colts, or pats.

Comment

It would be more shocking if he said anything else but what he did. He's confident in his team and has been the whole year.

Comment

Then hes an idiot.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Do I think the Jets are the superbowl favorites?? No. But do I expect the head coach, the man who's leading 50+ grown men to their first playoff game in years, to say, well I think we've got a great shot in the first game, but we're gonna pack in it after that, because most people don't think we belong here?? Helll No.

The man has been saying things like this since his days in Baltimore, now he just has more people listening to what he's saying. Fact of the matter is, he is coaching the best defense and rushing attack in the league. I can understand the optimism.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information