Ryan: Jets should be favorites to win it all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gsorace View Post
    Except nobody really takes Rex seriously, everybody knows he's talking out of his ass, even Darrelle Revis said "that's crazy" when asked about it.
    Oh no, if Jets became Super Bow team, Revis would be benched. Stupid Stupid Stupid. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by YotoJets007 View Post
      no it is not an explanation. It is what if they fail. What the f did you expect from Rex. "Oh well, I think Colts should be the favorite." That sounds like what moronic. I stick with what Rex said.
      Cowher talked about how the Colts were more talented than his Steelers were before the Steelers upset the Colts in the playoffs. If a team feels they are much better it can cause complacency.

Back when Dungy was coach of the Bucs and playing the heavily favored Rams in the 99 playoffs he didn't want his players to fire back when reports kept talking about how great the Rams offense is. He didn't want the Rams or anyone to think the Bucs could slow the offense down.

Comment

Revis would be benched.
        Stupid Stupid Stupid. lol.

And now I need a new irony meter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
          Cowher talked about how the Colts were more talented than his Steelers were before the Steelers upset the Colts in the playoffs. If a team feels they are much better it can cause complacency.

Back when Dungy was coach of the Bucs and playing the heavily favored Rams in the 99 playoffs he didn't want his players to fire back when reports kept talking about how great the Rams offense is. He didn't want the Rams or anyone to think the Bucs could slow the offense down.
          I could careless about them. Remember Mangini's first year when he would punish his own player for mentioning Super Bowl and he did. No Super Bowl for Jets that year. Jets have been careful with media for many years as a result they never went all the way so why would Ryan being cockiness be any different? If Ryan thinks Jets are the favorite then go for it and back him up. I have no qualms with it.

No matter what Rex said or people said. Same Old Jets chant will always haunt us.

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
            And now I need a new irony meter.
            lol.... what would happen to a player that did not back or obey or listen to a head coach?

Comment

I think Giants fans are a little jealous that they aren't in the playoffs. Like I said before his mentality is if you play good defense and run the ball well you can win. Regardless if anyone else believes that he does. I don't understand what the big deal is. He is getting his team ready to play. I know the draft isn't for awhile for you non playoff team fans but give him a break.
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

lol.... what would happen to a player that did not back or obey or listen to a head coach?
                If Revis refused to cover Andre Caldwell instead of Chad Johnson because it is beneath him, that's one thing. But not backing your coach's WE'RE NUMBER #1!!!! rant?

Who cares?

He's the best cover corner in football.

Comment

Usually the whole run ball/amazing D is a great playoff combo but a turnover prone QB can blow the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                    Usually the whole run ball/amazing D is a great playoff combo but a turnover prone QB can blow the whole thing.
                    I am not at all agreeing that they should be the favorite. I am just saying that it isn't surprising that he feels that way being a defensive minded coach. I mean he made it to the AFC championship last year with a top defense and run game. I don't understand what the fuss is about.
                    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                    Just let it go RWO.
                    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

If they really handcuff Sanchez I could see them outslugging Cincy. And you never know what the hell will happen with the Colts in the playoffs, but I guess that's assuming Pats>Ravens. I'm in favor of any scenario that leads to the Chargers hosting the AFC chip.

edit: post count ends in 619 suckas!

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                        Exactly. If they can keep everything as-is and just let Sanchez do his thing a year... they'll be actual contenders next year. This year I don't see it right now.

Unless Vernon Gholston goes into BEAST MODE.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

For a start, I think they beat the Bengals personnaly.

The Bengals arent very healthy right now and I dont like the way they played at the end of the year.

#1 defense and running game should be enough to take over this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                            Unless Vernon Gholston goes into BEAST MODE.
                            Ahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by gsorace View Post
                              Ahahahahaha
                              it could happen :P

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                                it could happen :P
                                Cats and Dogs, living together!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information