I don't understand Rich Gannon.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
    Gannon should be their QB coach. And maybe he'll give Russel another shot.
    Gannon has came in a few times to talk with the Packers QBs over the past few years and I think he also stopped by the Vikings before too to help Travaris.

Really though if you look at it, the Raiders have actually been one of the top teams in finding players in rounds 2-7. Its that initial top 10 pick that they've anually screwed up on. Just imagine if they kept the same coaching staff for 3-4 years.

Comment

I would love to have Gannon come and help Quinn. I think the two are similar.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Well he once said the Raiders had been making the wrong moves, of course Al Davis disagrees.... Al Davis always makes awesomezzz movezzz

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
          LMAO, "The Raiders responded that Gannon was the one who needed help."

Oh man, that's almost as funny as when Schefter reported that their coach, the one before Lane Kiffin was gonna be fired, and The Raiders sent out a memo denouncing Schefter in ALL CAPS.
          I demand to see that memo!

Also: I think the reason the Raiders now hate Gannon is because he reminds the Insane Al of a time long, long ago when Sane Al was in charge.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

The greatest day for the Raiders will be when Al Davis dies. I don't know Al Davis but I know he has absolutely no idea how to build a decent franchise anymore. So until hes gone the Raiders will remain a sad sad franchise.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post

Also: I think the reason the Raiders now hate Gannon is because he reminds the Insane Al of a time long, long ago when Sane Al was in charge.
              Gannon was a Raider just 5 years ago though?

Comment

I can't wait for the Raiders 1st round pick, that's all I know.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post

Take your pick!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...n-not-so-much/

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl,212391

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...rcus/#comments

Comment

j

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                    Yeah I mean he's only been the only good QB in Oakland since... Ken Stabler? I dunno.
                    Dude...The Hos!

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                      I heard Al Davis said he wouldnt retire until he won 2 more super bowls... or died. I think its sad that he's living in this disillusionment. I also think he's trying to plan an AFL revolt and take over the NFL muwahahahah.
                      Not without the help of Ralph C. Wilson, I'm sure.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

I ment the all caps one. But the one quoted in Yahoo is funny too.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information