Pete Carroll hired as Seahawks coach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
    I think Pete Carroll succeeds but I'm definitely in the minority.
    He coached 3 years in the NFL and was 33-31. He made the playoffs twice and was 1-2.

This was nearly a decade ago.

Head coach is an overseer of sorts. Pete Carroll should do fine in that role. The coordinators will dictate the teams' fate IMO.
    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
      I think Pete Carroll succeeds but I'm definitely in the minority.
      I think he will too. I'm curious to see if he approaches the Seahawks with a win right away attitude or uses that 5 year contract to try and build something real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
        Alex Gibbs is one of the great O-Line coaches of all time. Every where he's gone, he's done wonders for their running game. His schemes fit perfectly in the type of offensive systems Pete used at USC.

Comment

• Im glad for the seahawks, things just havent gone their way for awhile.

Comment

• Carroll gets the final say in all personnel decisions.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post...er-no-question

Comment

• The Alex Gibbs hiring is awesome, and interesting looking towards the draft. His offensive lines are always made up of late round picks. I think the only time the Broncos drafted OL before round 3 was George Foster in the first round of the 03 draft.

Just something you mockers might want to think about...the Seahawks just may pass on OL the first day.
              "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

• The seahawks should go after brady quinn. He has all the physical attributes and working with Carroll and Bates would do wonders for his mental (or lack there of) traits.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information