No announcement yet.

Pete Carroll hired as Seahawks coach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regardless of the stupid things he's done, the Seahawks were in trouble well before Mora took charge (after all, they did have a top 5 pick this season). To fire him after one season because the team isn't performing does come across as kinda silly.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      He should find a college team to coach. The NFL is too much for him.

I think he'd be a really good recruiter.
      The big story in this town last year was whether he would take the UW job. I was actually dissapointed he didnt but am certainly happy with Sarkisian. I wonder what he thinks about that decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamcanadian View Post
        They are just opening up the way for their new GM to hire his guy. That's the way it is done in the NFL. Too bad Cleveland didn't follow this pattern with Mangini.
        I think Holmgren's job is to hire everyone. If Mike saw something he liked in Mangini I am glad he kept him.

Comment

Pete Carroll interested and Seahawks interested in him according to Mort. Whoa.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Mortensen just said USC HC pete carroll would like to become next HC at SEA.

Comment

ESPN and Chris Mortensen reporting that Pete Carroll is the target of the Seahawks, and that Carroll is already getting a staff together for Seattle.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Holy ****, Mortensen just said Pete Carroll is the guy they want in Seattle and there is mutual interest between team and Carroll. IDK about that, I know I would not leave USC.

Comment

Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                  Holy ****, Mortensen just said Pete Carroll is the guy they want in Seattle and there is mutual interest between team and Carroll. IDK about that, I know I would not leave USC.
                  Im going to cry if Pete leaves for the team i hate most in the NFL.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                  I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Carroll would pick Seattle? Seattle? Hell, wait for a much better job somewhere down the line. Seattle?

Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                      If Carroll's wise he waits until the Jags hit LA. They'll be willing to pay him good money, if only for Carroll's SoCal cred.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

You guys seriously just posted the same thing at the exact same time. Nice!

Comment

Maybe Carroll's girlfriend that Charlie Weiss talked about lives in Seattle. ;)

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Ha, Mort says: "Pete Carroll is the guy Seahawks are targeting. It is expected to happen, according to sources."

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Maybe it has to do with the NCAA investigation into USC?

Via Judd Zulgad: "Frazier says no thanks to Seahawks offer to interview for head coaching job. "

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

I wonder if it's because they are willing to let him (Carroll) run the whole show.

Certainly an interesting turn of events.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information