Pete Carroll hired as Seahawks coach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
    Maybe it has to do with the NCAA investigation into USC?
    "Investigation? Well good luck you guys I'm off to... ehm.... *looks at TV, sees Mora's been fired* Seattle! I'm off to Seattle! kthnxbye!"

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Diehard View Post
      I wonder if it's because they are willing to let him (Carroll) run the whole show.

Certainly an interesting turn of events.
      Well when he was looking at the Atlanta job a couple of years ago, he said that the reason he didnt go was because he wanted to be the Coach/GM or be in the same role as a Mike Shanahan

Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Pete Carroll to the Seahawks!?! Now? This would make a lot more sense of the move to fire Mora. Wow.

Comment

Via Judd Zulgad: "Frazier says no thanks to Seahawks offer to interview for head coaching job. "
          Especially combined with McKnight declaring, I seriously think that's what it is.

Comment

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuu

Comment

Via Judd Zulgad: "Frazier says no thanks to Seahawks offer to interview for head coaching job. "
              Probably realized he was just a Rooney Rule guy for the Pete Carroll hiring.

I think Jim Mora is a flat out bad head coach but Seattle is really hurting right now, the season wasn't all his fault. So many washed-up veterans and not a lot of young guys ready to take over.

There was always the rumor that Pete would come back to the NFL if he had full control but that would be very risky business for the Seahawks.

Comment

-So, College football could lose Pete Carroll, Urban Meyer, Charlie Weiss and Bobby Bowden in the same offseason? brutal.

-Also, get ready to see all mocks having Seattle drafting USC players almost exclusively.

Comment

Originally posted by drowe View Post
                  -So, College football could lose Pete Carroll, Urban Meyer, Charlie Weiss and Bobby Bowden in the same offseason? brutal.

-Also, get ready to see all mocks having Seattle drafting USC players almost exclusively.
                  Taylor Mays to Seattle. lol
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

Seahawks trade Aaron Curry for Rey Maualuga. :P

Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                      Taylor Mays to Seattle. lol
                      Not a new development for the Washington product...will be so bitter if this happens I can't even tell you.

Comment

Good riddance. I had to stop watching the Seahawks at the end of the season because it was too frustrating. Mora is a terrible terrible coach.

Comment

Matt Leinart, Reggie Bush, LenDale White all to Seattle to bring back the best offense in CFB history!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                            Especially combined with McKnight declaring, I seriously think that's what it is.
                            McKnight declaring and Corp transferring to Richmond must have been the straw that broke the camel's back for Carroll. :)

Comment

wut

teh

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I'm calling it now...Nick Saban to USC.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information