Pete Carroll hired as Seahawks coach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete Carroll hired as Seahawks coach

"i am reporting seattle fired jim mora. should've given the man another year. decimated by injuries, gm quits."

www.twitter.com/jay_glazer

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

I guess I didn't really pay too much attention to their season but I thought that he would at least get one more year to show what he had. Interesting.

Comment

I'm not really a fan of his but still kinda feel he got a raw deal.

Comment

Mildly suprised. He took over Dan Reeves Falcons and Mike Holmgren's Seahawks. I never really thought he was a good HC but I thought the Seahawks would've stuck with him for another year.

Comment

wonder where he is going to end up, he would fit in at cleveland

Comment

Just my opinion but the Seahawks need to start rebuilding, maybe they have realized this and are going to go after someone who can grow with their team

Comment

They are just opening up the way for their new GM to hire his guy. That's the way it is done in the NFL. Too bad Cleveland didn't follow this pattern with Mangini.
              And proud of it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                I'm not really a fan of his but still kinda feel he got a raw deal.
                I feel the same way. I know better than most the limitations of Jim Mora Jr; that said, this seems abrupt. I want more details about this.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                  wonder where he is going to end up, he would fit in at cleveland
                  Houston would be my bet. The Texans lost Kyle Shanahan and Alex Gibbs. Mora Jr. knows the zone blocking scheme so he could continue to help develop it there.

Comment

Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
                    Houston would be my bet. The Texans lost Kyle Shanahan and Alex Gibbs. Mora Jr. knows the zone blocking scheme so he could continue to help develop it there.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                      My nuts. Suck them.

According to Glazer, Seattle has already called for permission to interview other assistants. Leslie Frazier is an early candidate

Comment

given his track record i would love jim mora in my division lol

Comment

given his track record i would love jim mora in my division lol
                          Track record as a HC, yes.

Comment

Track record as a HC, yes.
                            i dont rate the guy too much as a coach, i dont think he is good at getting players to believe in him

Comment

i dont rate the guy too much as a coach, i dont think he is good at getting players to believe in him
                              I think if he focus's on one thing he's alright. As a HC he had alot on his plate. When he was the Seahawks secondary coach when Holmgren was still the HC, their secondary was pretty damn good.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information