Lynch accused of stealing $20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
    first McGahee, now Lynch. Buffalo has got some bad luck with there RB's. They should definitely trade him to a team like Seattle, San Diego, or even New Orleans and just roll with Fred Jackson.
    u mean
    First Travis Henry
    then McGahee
    then Lynch

dont forget Lionel Gates, who punched a pregnate lady

Comment

Best part of the story was the comments...

You've got to be kidding me....LMFAO!!! Like Lynch wants $20 from some Southtowns redneck chick probably wearing Jordache jeans with a winged haircut. No wonder athletes can't stand playing in Buffalo....it's full of losers.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
        first McGahee, now Lynch. Buffalo has got some bad luck with there RB's. They should definitely trade him to a team like Seattle, San Diego, or even New Orleans and just roll with Fred Jackson.
        I wouldnt call it bad luck i'd call it not doing your homework. Seattle doesnt want him by the way.

Comment

True gangster from the bay area I guess

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Lynch threatened her saying "Do you know who I am? There's going to be consequences.'
            Oh come on. Can anyone that has actually heard Lynch speak imagine these words coming out of his mouth? Because I really can't.

Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't, but the claims in that article look pretty ******* ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
              Oh come on. Can anyone that has actually heard Lynch speak imagine these words coming out of his mouth? Because I really can't.

Maybe it's true, maybe it isn't, but the claims in that article look pretty ******* ridiculous.
              yeah, after reading the article i was thinking that the claim seemed kinda BS

Lynch's agent said the allegations are "false and malicious"

Comment

After reading the article, I'm a little up in the air on what to think. We all know he seems to be a goofy guy and the way he took the money almost sounds like he might have just been screwing around. I don't know though, probably would have had to been there to hear how he said what he said to judge whether he was serious or not. Either way it was obviously poor judgment on Lynch's part, but I don't think anyone ever accused him of being smart.

Comment

Why is this news?

Comment

For some reason this reminds me of when Albert Connell stole money from his teammates locker, although it's a different circumstance.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post

QFT. Consequences has four syllables. Four ******* syllables!!! No way.

Comment

Oh noes!!!!11 $20!!! Just another way for some ***** to get her name printed in the paper.

sig by fenikz
                        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                        You are just a terrible person.
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
                          QFT. Consequences has four syllables. Four ******* syllables!!! No way.
                          "Ay yo hole up hole up! You know who I is? Dey gon' be some cons'quence! Gimme dem 20 bones, ho" doesn't look professional in print.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Stealing money directly from someone's hand is incredibly low and stupid. There's a reason why bank robbers wear masks.

When I opened the thread I expected to read he stole something worth 20 dollars from a store. I shoplifted something once from a big chain grocery store for the thrill of it. That was quite a rush. I wouldn't have done that to a small business.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                              I wouldn't expect much in return.
                              How about twenty bucks?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                              -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                              Originally posted by Borat
                              Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                                "Ay yo hole up hole up! You know who I is? Dey gon' be some cons'quence! Gimme dem 20 bones, ho" doesn't look professional in print.
                                Haha, you're good. My buddy once met Lynch at a mall in Buffalo and he honestly can't even recall what Lynch said to him ... something about his hood/area code .. don't know.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information