No announcement yet.

Lynch accused of stealing $20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and call shenaningans. This sounds way to ridiculous even for BeastMode. And a mysterious $20 delivered to the PD . . . whatever. Lynch probably banged that cops wife and her friend and now the cop is getting revenge.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

RaiderNation's sig just distracted me from what this thread was about. Please post more.
      "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
      ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

I would let any Charger steal 20 bucks from me just for the story.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
          I would let any Charger steal 20 bucks from me just for the story.
          If I went back in time and met a young Kyle Orton:

I would spend $20 and give him his first bottle of Jack and just say, "you'll thank me later."

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Ehhh, I know Lynch isn't a model citizen but this doesn't even sound right. He's on probation, yet he goes to a public restaurant and starts an issue in the open over 20 bucks? Plus like someone pointed out, unless they restructured the comments around it sounds like nothing he's ever said in his life.

Then again, why in the hell would they waste their time with the story? Maybe he made some smart ass remarks, but the story sounds a bit off to me.

I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
              Stealing money directly from someone's hand is incredibly low and stupid. There's a reason why bank robbers wear masks.

When I opened the thread I expected to read he stole something worth 20 dollars from a store. I shoplifted something once from a big chain grocery store for the thrill of it. That was quite a rush. I wouldn't have done that to a small business.
              Sounds just like that British dude from a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                If I went back in time and met a young Kyle Orton:

I would spend $20 and give him his first bottle of Jack and just say, "you'll thank me later."
                Did you hack Kyle's facebook?

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

TGIFridays lol

Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

The Crawfords later learned that Lynch tried to minimize the incident by telling Bills security personnel that he was a friend of hers. Crawford said that upset his wife, who does not know Lynch. At that point, she decided to give a statement to Hamburg police.
                    Is this confirmed? If Lynch did talk to Bills security about it then obviously something happened. If not and this is all made up, then what a weird story to make up.

Comment

Read down into the comments

"Isn't this the same Det. Bill Crawford that still owes the city like $65,000 dollars because the city had to tear down his falling down tavern? Maybe a nice little ploy to get a settlement and pay off that debt."
                      Lynch is surely capable of doing something stupid, but this sounds like it could be a mountain made out of a mole hill.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

The Crawfords later learned that Lynch tried to minimize the incident by telling Bills security personnel that he was a friend of hers. Crawford said that upset his wife, who does not know Lynch. At that point, she decided to give a statement to Hamburg police.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                        Is this confirmed? If Lynch did talk to Bills security about it then obviously something happened. If not and this is all made up, then what a weird story to make up.
                        This is the part that made me think the whole thing is BS. How would Bills security be involved? And, more importantly, why is this cop involved in any of the potential investigation when that would clearly be a conflict of interest that would get a case immediately dismissed?

Shenanigans! I say . . .

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

The most telling sign of a farce is that Lynch wouldn't be caught dead at one of Applebees' most hated rivals.

Comment

I don't buy it. Yeah he's done some stupid things, but a millionaire with no history of kleptomania stealing twenty bucks just sounds like a really bad joke.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information