Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurt Warner to retire?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playof...ory?id=4813241

Arizona's next loss could mark the last time that quarterback Kurt Warner plays in an NFL game.

He always could change his mind, but this likely will be the 38-year-old Warner's final NFL season, according to sources close to the quarterback.

Warner has been voted to five Pro Bowls, won two NFL MVP awards, one Super Bowl and became the second quarterback in history to throw more than 100 touchdown passes for two NFL franchises.

Earlier this season, Warner suffered a concussion that raised questions about his future.

He's retiring so he can spend more time with Jesus.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

HOF in my book

Comment

You've gotta believe that one of the main reason he wants to leave, is to spend time with his wife, who remarkably, after 12 years, looks less like one of her husbands' teammates and more like something you'd see in abc's cougar town.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

His wife still got it.

Comment

Damn his wife doesn't even look like the same person.

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
              HOF in my book
              let the people say amen.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Haha, that first picture was like when Kurt was 30. How old was she? If she's the same age as him, she was the oldest looking 30 year old ever.
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

2 MVP's, 1 SB MVP, 3 SB Appearances. It's hard to believe that he won't be a HOFer.

Comment

I think she's a bit older. It's funny though cuz as he's gotten older, she's looking younger.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                      2 MVP's, 1 SB MVP, 3 SB Appearances. It's hard to believe that he won't be a HOFer.
                      not to mention the top 3 SB passing preformances ever

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                        Haha, that first picture was like when Kurt was 30. How old was she? If she's the same age as him, she was the oldest looking 30 year old ever.
                        Ya, that salt n pepper styled hair isn't typically becoming on any woman on the south side of 30 years old.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                          she has to be older than he is:

Originally posted by Wiki
                          During college, Warner met his future wife, the former Brenda Carney Meoni; they married on October 11, 1997. Brenda was a United States Marine Corps veteran and a divorcee with two children when she and Kurt wed.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Seems she was born in 1968.

Unrelated, but I found this site rather humorous when looking up her age. http://www.sonsofstevegarvey.com/200...da-warner.html

Comment

Originally posted by steelernation77 View Post
                              He's retiring so he can spend more time with Jesus.
                              No, it's because Tebow is coming into the league. He's like the 15th Commandment.

In all seriousness, he's a good guy and had a very interesting career. Storybook-like. First Super Bowl I can remember fully watching is when Mike Jones tackled Kevin Dyson. Plus, that was around the same time when those hot Britney Spears Pepsi Commercials were out.
                              Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information