Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009-2010 Pick the Winners: Divisional Round(!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Week 1: 11-5
    Week 2: 11-5
    Week 3: 13-3
    Week 4: 9-5
    Week 5: 9-5
    Week 6: 11-3
    Week 7: 9-4
    Week 8: 9-4
    Week 9: 8-5
    Week 10: 10-5
    Week 11: 13-3
    Week 12: 12-4
    Week 13: 9-7
    Week 14: 13-3
    Week 15: 11-5
    Week 16: 10-6
    Week 17: 9-7
    Wild Card: 2-2
    Overall: 179-81

    Saturday
    Arizona at New Orleans
    Baltimore at Indianapolis

    Sunday
    Dallas at Minnesota
    NY Jets at San Diego

    Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

    Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Malaka View Post
      Saturday
      Arizonaat New Orleans
      Baltimore at Indianapolis

      Sunday
      Dallas at Minnesota
      NY Jets at San Diego
      Jets can't win, because this exists:

      Comment


      • #18
        Saturday

        Arizona at New Orleans
        Baltimore at Indianapolis

        Sunday

        Dallas at Minnesota
        NY Jets at San Diego

        Comment


        • #19
          I did not post my picks last week, but I was 2-2. I had the J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS and I had the Cards. However had the Eagles and Pats. I will continue not to pick the Cowboys or the Ravens.

          So I am taking in order of confidence......
          The Chargers to beat the Ravens, I have had the Chargers for quite a while.

          The Colts to beat the J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS but I hope I am wrong cuz Rex Ryan is ******* awesome

          The Vikings to beat the Cowboys, with all the talk about the struggles for the Vikes people and BSPN seem to forget that in their last two home games at Mall of America Field they won by a combined score of like 74-17 or something crazy like that. But all of a sudden the Cowboys are unstoppable and the Cowboys defense is unscoredonable. And Trent Dilfer and Merrill Hoge cum in their pants at the sight of silver, blue, and stars on the helmet.

          The Cardinals to beat the Saints, Why? Cuz I like Kurt Warner damn it.

          Comment


          • #20
            Last Week: 3-1
            Overall: 182-78

            Saturday
            Arizona at New Orleans
            Baltimore at Indianapolis

            Sunday
            Dallas at Minnesota
            NY Jets at San Diego

            Comment


            • #21
              Saturday
              Arizona at New Orleans
              Baltimore at Indianapolis

              Sunday
              Dallas at Minnesota
              NY Jets at San Diego

              I honestly think that all the post-bye teams will win. But if anyone will lose it's Indy to Baltimore.

              Sig by Fenikz

              I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                I did not post my picks last week, but I was 2-2. I had the J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS and I had the Cards. However had the Eagles and Pats. I will continue not to pick the Cowboys or the Ravens.

                So I am taking in order of confidence......
                The Chargers to beat the Ravens, I have had the Chargers for quite a while.

                The Colts to beat the J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS but I hope I am wrong cuz Rex Ryan is ******* awesome

                The Vikings to beat the Cowboys, with all the talk about the struggles for the Vikes people and BSPN seem to forget that in their last two home games at Mall of America Field they won by a combined score of like 74-17 or something crazy like that. But all of a sudden the Cowboys are unstoppable and the Cowboys defense is unscoredonable. And Trent Dilfer and Merrill Hoge cum in their pants at the sight of silver, blue, and stars on the helmet.

                The Cardinals to beat the Saints, Why? Cuz I like Kurt Warner damn it.
                Those AFC picks would be awesome and let me know when those scenario's actually arrive :D

                Magical sig by OSUGiants

                SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                Comment


                • #23
                  i hate to do this, but...

                  Arizona @ New Orleans
                  Baltimore @ Indianapolis
                  Dallas @ Minnesota
                  NY Jets @ San Diego

                  probably wont happen, but i cant imagine any of these teams losing. the only one i am even second guessing on is the zona game, but drew brees > aaron rodgers, so that zona d might give up 60 points

                  Bonekrusher.

                  Originally posted by JordanTaber
                  Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by prock View Post
                    i hate to do this, but...

                    Arizona @ New Orleans
                    Baltimore @ Indianapolis
                    Dallas @ Minnesota
                    NY Jets @ San Diego

                    probably wont happen, but i cant imagine any of these teams losing. the only one i am even second guessing on is the zona game, but drew brees > aaron rodgers, so that zona d might give up 60 points
                    That is all good and all but Green Bay defense>Saints Defense so they might give up 62 points
                    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                    Just let it go RWO.
                    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                    John Wall
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Overall: 174-86

                      Arizona @ New Orleans
                      Baltimore @ Indianapolis
                      Dallas @ Minnesota
                      NY Jets @ San Diego

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                        That is all good and all but Green Bay defense>Saints Defense so they might give up 62 points
                        How much better is it really? Green Bay's defense was shredded by every good quarterback they played except Romo. Clay Matthews is their only pass rusher, and they don't have the secondary depth to stop the spread. And if you look back to last years Superbowl, Warner and the Cards seem to know how to beat zone-blitz defenses. The Saints defense isn't very good, but it can certainly out-perform the Packers D.
                        Last edited by Basileus777; 01-11-2010, 04:32 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          bumping this as games are closer

                          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Arizona at New Orleans
                            Baltimore at Indianapolis

                            Dallas at Minnesota
                            NY Jets at San Diego

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                              That is all good and all but Green Bay defense>Saints Defense so they might give up 62 points
                              green bays defense is so overrated...

                              Bonekrusher.

                              Originally posted by JordanTaber
                              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by prock View Post
                                green bays defense is so overrated...
                                And so is the NO defense. What's your point? It is still a fact that Green Bay defense is better than NO.
                                Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                                Just let it go RWO.
                                We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                                John Wall
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information