No announcement yet.

Raiders getting rid of Cable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think if the Raiders sign Vick they can be a playoff team next year.

Comment

I can understand why Fassell would take the job. He would never get an opportunity to coach for any other team. By coaching the Raiders other GMs are reminded that he exists and if somehow he does a good job he could get another chance with another club.

He's a washed up coach, if he stinks its not going to decrease his chances at getting a real job as the chances were already zero.

Comment

Plus you hire Fassel and the much - anticipated reunion between him and JP Losman will occur.
        Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

It's gonna be Jim Harbaugh im just saying.....
          Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

I wish Al would just get a Holmgren of Bill Parcells to run the football operations. Even with his horrible drafting,we're still a pretty talented team. He just makes all personnel decisions,which leaves more effective guys on the bench behind higher draft picks.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
            like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

The Raiders have talent. Whats holding them back the biggest is mainly the lack of a good passing game IMO, and mainly QB play. By the time they straighten out their passing game the pretty good defense may be too old/ have left town and they'll still be brutal. I really feel bad for Raiders fans.

Comment

Originally posted by j05son View Post
                It's being rumored that Oakland is talking with former DC Rob Ryan for the job. I really really hope this isn't true. Didn't he leave on a bad note with Oakland? Hopefully, this is just the idiots in the Cleveland media throwing **** at a wall hoping some will stick than having any true merit.
                omfg ill punch a horse.

RIP ST

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                  hahahaha Kevin Gilbride is fing terrible, you would be hard pressed to find a worse choice.
                  Do I have a choice? Out of that group, I think Gilbride has best shot.

Comment

this is the stupidest thing ever

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I'll interview for this job.

sig by fenikz
                      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                      You are just a terrible person.
                      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                      I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                        What if the Raiders sign Mike Leach?
                        interesting... i like it!

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

If Rob Ryan is brought here I hope he brings his 3-4 D. Our players are great fits for a 3-4. All we would really need is a NT and a ILB and we could be a good 3-4 fast. Seymour is a HoF at DE in a 3-4, Tommy Kelly played well as a DE in a 3-4 a few years ago, Trevor Scott has already showed he can be a great OLB rusher, Matt Shaughnessy was projected to be a OLB in a 3-4, Greg Ellis have 20 sacks his final 2 season as a OLB.

Ive heard if Cable is gone that Mike Leach, Kevin Gilbride, Jim Fassell and Jim Harbaugh are going to be considered

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

No way Harbaugh goes to Oakland. Dude's got wayyyy too much ego to be in the same building as Al. It'll end uglier than the Davis/Shannahan and Davis/Gruden marriages.

Al's M.O. is to hire a "yes man" who will yield authority in everything from personnel decisions to game planning. For those who don't know, Al Davis is still actively involved with actual game planning, both offensively and defensively.

Comment

I really don't think Harbaugh is going to the NFL (this year at least). He really wants the Michigan job and with Coach Rod being on the hot seat and one of his best friends being hired as athletic director, I think he'll wait to see if U-M opens up next season.

Comment

Next Raiders Head Coach: A Pigeon
                                Currently on IR: Rip 2011 Jamaal Charles :(

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information