No announcement yet.

Raiders getting rid of Cable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Getting rid of Cable and uupgrading to Dish? Satelite? Jamarcus is gonna be pissed not getting all the Disney channels. God, I'm really pressing here...Just pass over this post.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGfortheTD View Post
      Next Raiders Head Coach: A Pigeon

Comment

It's a sad day when your team fires Tom Cable and you're unsure as to whether they'll be able to attract someone who's a clear upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Legend View Post
          Good cause im tired of basic Cable.His overrated offense line coaching,His horrible play calling,his unwillingness to give Bush the ball.And doing a horrible job brining Russell along.Russell actually looked like a decent QB somewhat under Kiffin.
          Yea because it's always been a coaching issue in Oakland

Comment

So that's 6 head coaches, 7 starting quarterbacks (not counting Frye), 3 defensive coordinators, 4 offensive coordinators and 1 owner/general manager and 7 losing seasons.

Get a clue moron (Al)

Comment

I hope they take Trestman, then maybe Al will make him use Canadian rules.

Comment

Cable's an excellent coach, just not a good playcaller. The wise solution here would be to give playcalling duties to another guy and then go forward with Gradkowski as the QB. If you keep JaMarcus, let him compete in the off-season, make him EARN it.

Al Davis is just a dumbass. I remember when he fired Lane Kiffin he cited that Kiffin didn't want JaBustus, he said verbatim - "I know you (Kiffin) did not want to draft Jamarcus Russell. Get over it. JaMarcus is a great player."

Look how that turned out. If the Raiders win again with Al Davis, it'll be a situation they've borderline lucked into. The head of the organization doesn't have a clue what he's doing, and what's worse, he doesn't have a clue that he doesn't know what he's doing - or maybe he does, but just doesn't care.

I hope Cable gets a shot at HC for a legitimate franchise sometime in the near future.
                Just play me, baby

Comment

Rumor has it Snookie will be hosting a "fist-pumping" party on Al Davis's grave when he finally passes, sponsored by Raider Nation.

Comment

Who the **** would want to be the next coach with Al Davis still alive?

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Cable wasn't that bad as a HC, he was a crappy OC though. I wish we would just get a new OC to call the plays and keep Cable because I doubt we'll be able to get a better head coach to come here. It'll either be some washed up coach (Fassell) or some young guy not on anyones radar who can use the opportunity to springboard himself to better coaching jobs. Guys like Harbaugh, Leach, etc won't touch this job; they are in demand and should have plenty of good opportunities to choose from. Of course Cable hasn't actually been fired yet so this could all be for nothing.

Comment

Face it Oakland fans, Al is going to give Russell at least 2 more years to develop before he gives up on him. So you are stuck with Russell as your starting QB for another 2 seasons. Good luck, you'll likely need it badly.
                        And proud of it!!!

Comment

Al, Al, Al is a B

He's a G D B

altogether now

Comment

I remember when the AFC West was good.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                              I remember when the AFC West was good.
                              LT when he was young, Priest Holmes, Clinton Portis and the raiders passing attack.... every game was exciting. Now its the annual who can do the worse raiders or chiefs and the broncos look like they are a real playoff team then **** up with a few weeks left and chargers catch fire and win the division....

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I know Bleacher Report isn't a good source, but they posted about Bruce Arians could get an interview and he could fit Al Davis' crush on the vertical passing game.

All I can say is, please Al?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information