No announcement yet.

Raiders getting rid of Cable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My early favorite for this gig is Mike Leach. Offensive genius who lives pirates. Seems like a perfect fit.

I hope that the Browns fire Daboll and give Leach an interview

Comment

Cowher would be perfect for the Raiders.

Comment

Cowher keeps saying he isnt coaching next year. I believe him.

I actually thought this would be a decent spot for Garrett. He'd be better off with BRUUUUCE than Russell, though. As would many coaches...like all of them. But that'd certainly make for an easier transition given his offense. Garrett's a cocky SOB, I wonder if he'd consider it if Davis called.
        Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 01-12-2010, 06:32 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
          Al, Al, Al is a B

He's a G D B

altogether now
          wait....i don't get it :(

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            wait....i don't get it :(
            It's a Community reference.

Winston Moss is apparently a candidate per PFT. He's done wonders with AJ Hawk so far, so I'm sure he'd be great.
            Last edited by Brodeur; 01-12-2010, 06:52 PM.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              It's a Community reference.

Winston Moss is apparently a candidate per PFT. He's done wonders with AJ Hawk so far, so I'm sure he'd be great.
              I love that show but i haven't been keeping up. The last episode I saw was the Christmas episode.

Comment

Cowher would be great for us if Al gave him control.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                  I love that show but i haven't been keeping up. The last episode I saw was the Christmas episode.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                    oh yeaaaaaaaaaaah. haha, that dude's nipples are so small.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                      If it does happen I would think we bring in a DC for the 4-3 but I'm not sure.
                      They're running pretty much the same defense they were running when he left. Also, both Ryan and the players they have on defense can run either a 3-4 or 4-3. It's a versatile group.

Rob should've had that job a long time ago, and as stupid as it is for most anyone to take that job, Rob Ryan actually has the demeanor and style to have success and get along with Al well enough...

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                        My early favorite for this gig is Mike Leach. Offensive genius who lives pirates. Seems like a perfect fit.

I hope that the Browns fire Daboll and give Leach an interview
                        I would puke if we hired leach, that guy is a douche bag plus he ripped Cleveland publicly .

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                          I would puke if we hired leach, that guy is a douche bag plus he ripped Cleveland publicly .
                          He is a douche bag and he ripped Cleveland publicly. I'd still give him an interview.

Plus, I wouldn't mind Cribbs and his agent spending some time in a shed about now.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                            I know Bleacher Report isn't a good source, but they posted about Bruce Arians could get an interview and he could fit Al Davis' crush on the vertical passing game.

All I can say is, please Al?
                            Bleacher Report should never be considered as a source. I hate when I'm scrolling for news and some bleacher report article comes up.

Magic trade for Chris Paul or some jazz like that.

I get all excited, go look for a legit source....

Nothing.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

If Arians somehow did get an oppertunity to get the job, I hope and pray that Al Davis hires him. It'd make my day.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                                He is a douche bag and he ripped Cleveland publicly. I'd still give him an interview.

Plus, I wouldn't mind Cribbs and his agent spending some time in a shed about now.
                                Daboll's fine. It's a tough transition full-time playcaller the first year (nevermind give full-on OC duties to boot), but he adjusted to it, and put together some solid performances at the end of the year without much to work with.

Every young playcaller I can think of has had early struggles. Jeremy Bates had it a bit easier in that he had Mike Shanahan to fall back on... Give Daboll the clipboard next year, and you won't be dissappointed.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information