Your teams end of the year awards thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVP- Roddy White

Biggest Surprise- Thomas DeCoud stepping up and playing very well. Mike Smith even picked him as our defensive MVP.

Biggest Disappointment- Matt Ryan. Expected so many things and he took a step backwards. And the draft class (2 projected starters, first and second round picks, Jerry and Moore getting hurt.)

Best Rookie-Chris Owens

Underachieving Rookie-Peria Jerry. Looked good, but then got hurt for the rest of the season after just 2 games.

Offensive MVP- To change up from Roddy White the MVP, I'll go with Tony Gonzalez. Still a beast.

Defensive MVP- Curtis Lofton. Machine.

Comment

• Steelers:

MVP- Ben Roethlisberger. First Steelers 4,000 yard passer, and even with iffy games, he is the MVP.

Biggest Surprise- Mike Wallace. Loved him as a prospect, but surprised he contributed so much.

Biggest Disappointment- Can I pick the whole secondary? Honestly, Ike Taylor just didn't have the same cover ability he had before.

Best Rookie-Mike Wallace.

Underachieving Rookie-Kraig Urbik. With about 5 O-line injuries, he couldn't even crack a starting lineup.

Offensive MVP- Rashard Mendenhall. Came through and proved he wasn't going to be a bust.

Defensive MVP- James Harrison. Though Woodley was better late in the year, Harrison still did more over the whole season.

Follow Me on Twitter!
      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• MVP- Ben Roethlisberger

Biggest Surprise- Mike Wallace. 750 yards and 6 TD's from a 3rd round draft pick is amazing.

Biggest Disappointment- Limas Sweed/ Injuries. Losing Aaron Smith and Polamalu killed our season.

Best Rookie-Mike Wallace.

Underachieving Rookie- I have learned never to expect much from Steelers rookies as their first seasons are almost always just development seasons.

Offensive MVP- Ben

Defensive MVP- Lamaar Woodley. He was a beast in the second half of the season after a slow start. James Harrison was great as well, but Woodley was the bigger playmaker this year(even though it can still be attributed to James drawing more attention).

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information