Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what if the saints traded for vernon gholston, what's the compensation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what if the saints traded for vernon gholston, what's the compensation?

i think that greg williams could turn gholston into the monster that he was at ohio state.

jevon kearse--14.5 sacks 1999
    will smith---13.5 sacks 2009

williams does a great job with ends with freakish talent.

any jets fans around have any idea what compensation the saints should offer if we wanted him in 2010?

Probabaly a 3rd with compensation

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I think at this point, they'd give him away for free if it means they don't have to pay him anymore.

Comment

i asked saints fans on another site what they would want to give up for gholston and and glenn doresy who are perfect for the 4-3 but are miscast in a the 3-4.

people forget that gholston had better measurables than mario williams, demarcus ware, and brian orakpo.

we need to replace charles grant who is old and injured.

Comment

so, this hasn't happened?
          Originally posted by njx9
          i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

How do you get that Vernon Gholston had better measurable than Mario Williams? Gholston ran a 4.65 at 6'3" 266 and had a 35.5" vertical while Mario Williams ran a 4.66 at 6'6" 295 and had a 40.5" vertical.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
              I think at this point, they'd give him away for free if it means they don't have to pay him anymore.
              are you a giants fan?

if we trade will prevent open market competition if he were cut. if he were waived he could be claimed by an opponent with a worse record.

Comment

so, this is hypothetical?
                i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

Originally posted by nofalcons10 View Post
                  i asked saints fans on another site what they would want to give up for gholston and and glenn doresy who are perfect for the 4-3 but are miscast in a the 3-4.

people forget that gholston had better measurables than mario williams, demarcus ware, and brian orakpo.

we need to replace charles grant who is old and injured.
                  lol, that terrible run defense would take another step down if you put Gholston at LE...

Comment

I'm assuming this is a hypothetical thread with a misleading title?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Please make it stop.

Comment

i think that greg williams could turn gholston into the monster that he was at ohio state.

jevon kearse--14.5 sacks 1999
                        will smith---13.5 sacks 2009

williams does a great job with ends with freakish talent.

any jets fans around have any idea what compensation the saints should offer if we wanted him in 2010?
                        If Rex Ryan can't get anything out of Gholston what makes you think Gregg Williams can?

Comment

a trade that i could see the saints making is trading for Kampman if the Packers give him the franchise or transition tag. The franchise tender wouldn't be that much since he was an OLB this year.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

there's the IF i was looking for. efff if

Comment

Gholston doing absolutely nothing on the field has nothing to do with the scheme he's in. The Jets line up in a 4-3 almost as often as they do in a 3-4 and he still can't get on the field.

people forget that gholston had better measurables than mario williams, demarcus ware
                              No he didn't

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information