Columbo re-signed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
    It shouldn't be that low. I am kinda like T.O., I don't really do anything wrong, but everything I say gets blown out of proportion. Oh well.

Anyway, now with a solid o-line, the Cowboys have to be the NFC favorites.
    That is why you get negative rep.

Comment

We cut Fabini so maybe the Jets will take him back.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        That would be funny :)

Comment

You guys can keep him....

We'll take Fergerson back though.

Comment

I know he didn't really deserve it, but Flozall Adams did make the pro-bowl......He played GREAT at the end of the season.
            If by great, you mean less crapping..Then yes, Adams played Great at the end of the season

Comment

I thought Colombo would get more money this year, seemed like the Cowboys got a steal.

Comment

It shouldn't be that low. I am kinda like T.O., I don't really do anything wrong, but everything I say gets blown out of proportion. Oh well.

Anyway, now with a solid o-line, the Cowboys have to be the NFC favorites.
                Solid? You want to see solid, check out the Eagles O-line. At least three of our backups could be better than some of your starters, including the big guy you signed, Leonard Davis. 50 mil for a bust is a reason that this year's FA is so crazy. As for the Cowboys being favored to win the NFC East, I think not buddy, they will finish second though, because The Giants have thunder to go with...um, Thunder and the Redskins, well I'll just stop there. But there is no way the Cowboys should be the favorites. You have an unproven QB who made it to the Pro Bowl because all of the Cowboys fans saw him play two games and voted him in. Your O-line still isn't good. You don't know who your #1 RB is. You have a new head coach, TO is losing his game and is OLD, along with Glenn. You have a good LB corp, along with an OK front line on D, but your secondary needs alot of work, as does ours though.I'll just put it like this...
                McNabb>Romo
                Westbrook>Whoever your starter at RB will be
                Tapeh>Who is your FB?
                Eagles WR L.J.=Witten
                Eagles O-line>>>>>Dallas O-line
                Eagles D-line=Cowboys D-line
                Eagles LBs Brian Dawkins>>>>>Pat Watkins
                Roy Williams>Sean Considine
                Eagles CBs>>>>>Dallas CBs
                Our K>>>>>Your K
                Our (new) P(unknown)Your punter. They are both from Australia, so look out. The battle for Aussie supremacy in punting will be heated next year.
                That is 7 in favor of the Eagles and 3 in your favor. No way you win the NFC East next year.
                Last edited by eaglesalltheway; 03-10-2007, 10:52 AM.
                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Are you serious? First of all, know who the players are. Mat McBriar is the best punter int he NFL, and you call him am unknown?

Terence Newman owns your whole team, let alone your CB's, lol.

And w ho cares about FB?

Witten is easily better than L.J. Smith.

And don't get me started abotu how Davis is a bust, he has been 2 the pro-bowl twice. Both as a G, which he will play now. Our o-line is fine now. It is above average atleast.

We are easily a better, and more talented team than you with McNabb, and once he goes down, which he will, we will own you. The Cowboys are the NFC East favorites right now, ask anyone.

D-Unit, please come spank this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                    Solid? You want to see solid, check out the Eagles O-line. At least three of our backups could be better than some of your starters, including the big guy you signed, Leonard Davis. 50 mil for a bust is a reason that this year's FA is so crazy. As for the Cowboys being favored to win the NFC East, I think not buddy, they will finish second though, because The Giants have thunder to go with...um, Thunder and the Redskins, well I'll just stop there. But there is no way the Cowboys should be the favorites. You have an unproven QB who made it to the Pro Bowl because all of the Cowboys fans saw him play two games and voted him in. Your O-line still isn't good. You don't know who your #1 RB is. You have a new head coach, TO is losing his game and is OLD, along with Glenn. You have a good LB corp, along with an OK front line on D, but your secondary needs alot of work, as does ours though.I'll just put it like this...
                    McNabb>Romo
                    Westbrook>Whoever your starter at RB will be
                    Tapeh>Who is your FB?
                    Eagles WR L.J.=Witten
                    Eagles O-line>>>>>Dallas O-line
                    Eagles D-line=Cowboys D-line
                    Eagles LBs Brian Dawkins>>>>>Pat Watkins
                    Roy Williams Eagles CBs>>>>>Dallas CBs
                    Our K>>>>>Your K
                    Our (new) P(unknown)Your punter. They are both from Australia, so look out. The battle for Aussie supremacy in punting will be heated next year.
                    That is 7 in favor of the Eagles and 3 in your favor. No way you win the NFC East next year.
                    Well, atleast your not a homer

Comment

The Eagles are legit, but they lost their MVP when they didn't resign Garcia.

Comment

And it begins!!! Get ready for 4 months of NFC East supremacy threads.

I will say this in defense of TNewFan, he is right that Terrance Newman is without a doubt the best CB in the NFC East. I have him in the top 3 in the league. Everything else right here right now is trivial. Let's wait until the draft is over.

Comment

Not better than the Cowboys, thats fore sure.

The Eagles got so lucky last year it wasn't even funny.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                            And it begins!!! Get ready for 4 months of NFC East supremacy threads.

I will say this in defense of TNewFan, he is right that Terrance Newman is without a doubt the best CB in the NFC East. I have him in the top 3 in the league. Everything else right here right now is trivial. Let's wait until the draft is over.
                            Thanks BBD.

Comment

LOL! You've just made my sign.

And for the Eagles' fan... yes of course Considine is better than Roy Williams

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

The Eagles are legit, but they lost their MVP when they didn't resign Garcia.
                                Our MVP? You've got to be kidding me! He was our #2 QB. Yeah he did a great job when Donovan was gone, but Westbrook is by far our MVP last season. You don't know what you are talking about.
                                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information