Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      I have an iPhone.

Comment

Matt Shaughnessy is raw

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by falloutboy14 View Post
          Collie was tied for 1st among rookies for receptions, with Percy Harvin who was the 1st choice. And leads rookies WRs in TDs. I guess the judges are biased towards WRs that catch the ball and score TDs.

As for Lacey, the pick-six vs the Rams is probably what got him in. But Powers and I'm sure other CBs around the league would have been a better choice.
          And with 12 less receptions Nicks still out gained him by 100 yards and only had 1 less TD.

Comment

Originally posted by falloutboy14 View Post
            Collie was tied for 1st among rookies for receptions, with Percy Harvin who was the 1st choice. And leads rookies WRs in TDs. I guess the judges are biased towards WRs that catch the ball and score TDs.

As for Lacey, the pick-six vs the Rams is probably what got him in. But Powers and I'm sure other CBs around the league would have been a better choice.
            Stats are great and all but can you honestly say you would rather have Collie than Nicks, Maclin, Britt, Crabtree, or Wallace?

Comment

Lacey over Cox and Davis over Smith? Did I miss something. I though Sean Smith was better than Davis this year.

Comment

WOooooooooooo Temple reppin

Comment

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                  Or Julius Edelman

...just keeping the cycle going... :D
                  I know Julian has looked pretty good. Haven't seen much film of Julius.

Cmon now Nalej ;)

Comment

Lacey over Munnerlyn is a ******* travesty

Comment

Originally posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
                      You know Mr.Irrelevant is doing we well when he is no longer known as Mr.Irrelevant.
                      does he not become Mr. Relevant? or Seņor Relevant?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Louis Vasquez definitely deserves that guard spot, he was all you can ask for this year, yet still has terrific upside.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                          does he not become Mr. Relevant? or Seņor Relevant?
                          the Earl of Relevant

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                            Stats are great and all but can you honestly say you would rather have Collie than Nicks, Maclin, Britt, Crabtree, or Wallace?
                            How can you say you wouldn't? Just playing devil's advocate here. I mean, he has outperformed every single one of those guys as a pro so far. Do you mean you would take potential over production? ;)

That's exactly what this team is about. The rookies that performed the best this year. Produced. Otherwise, what would be the point of it? To put the guys up there that were chosen first (and second) at their respective positions?

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                              How can you say you wouldn't? Just playing devil's advocate here. I mean, he has outperformed every single one of those guys as a pro so far. Do you mean you would take potential over production? ;)

That's exactly what this team is about. The rookies that performed the best this year. Produced. Otherwise, what would be the point of it? To put the guys up there that were chosen first (and second) at their respective positions?

Again, how has he outperformed Nicks?

Comment

Hopefully Shonn Greene got this article in the mail or online because Beanie Wells over him is gonna make the dude mad. He has to kill this Sunday because of this!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information