Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Splat View Post
    I stopped reading here.
    Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
    oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
      I stopped reading here.
      Who else is gonna end up here? Stafford didn't play all of his games and in the games he did, he was very inconsistent and threw up his fair share of picks too.

And Freeman just looked awful at times. Really there was no other way to go, Sanchez gets the spot by fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
        Who else is gonna end up here? Stafford didn't play all of his games and in the games he did, he was very inconsistent and threw up his fair share of picks too.

And Freeman just looked awful at times. Really there was no other way to go, Sanchez gets the spot by fault.
        One guy threw picks on the Detroit Lions the other guy threw picks with a top O-Line, D, and running game.
        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
          One guy threw picks on the Detroit Lions the other guy threw picks with a top O-Line, D, and running game.
          One guy also started in all of his games this year(Sanchez did miss the TB game) and despite the lack of college starts in comparison to Stafford, had the better QB rating.

Winning does also matter in these lists, whether that is fair to Stafford or not.
          Last edited by Thecollegedropout; 01-14-2010, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Hopefully Shonn Greene got this article in the mail or online because Beanie Wells over him is gonna make the dude mad. He has to kill this Sunday because of this!
            Beanie Wells has actually been really good this year, he should be more angry that Moreno was over him. In the end Moreno had way more touches though so his overall production gets him in.

Moreno 247 Att 947 Yards 3.8 YPC 7 TD 4 Fumbles 4 lost
            Wells 176 Att 793 Yards 4.5 YPC 7 TD 4 Fumbles 2 lost
            Greene 108 Att 540 Yards 5.0 YPC 2 TD 3 Fumbles 3 lost

Moreno also has 200 yards receiveing and 2 TD
            Wells has 140 yards receiving and 0 TD
            Greene has 0 receptions for 0 yards

(All this according to nfl.com)

Comment

One guy also started in all of his games this year(Sanchez did miss the TB game) and despite the lack of college starts in comparison to Stafford, had the better QB rating.

Winning does also matter in these lists, whether that is fair to Stafford or not.
              Missing one game doesn't matter. Also who would you attribute the better QB rating to Sanchez or his team? I'm saying Sanchez was not the best Rookie QB this year and thus shouldn't be considered in the All Rookie team.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Comment

This whole list should be discredited for the amount of disrespect they have shown. I mean, sure, some times a player gets snubbed, but there is usually a reason for that (even if it is wrong).

I mean we can sit here and talk about the HB position and Shonn Greene all day and that may or not may be legit, but in the end we're still completely ignoring the most important position in all of football and a massive snub.

Come on, Kevin Huber is probably the greatest Punter to ever live, and yet McAfre gets in over him? This is an outrage and I for one don't even consider this list valid due to their atrocious mistake.

Comment

Nice to see Mack get the recognition. The guy is a monster

Comment

Ladarius Webb should of made it for CBs. He played extremely well for a rookie this year.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Sanchez deserved it without a doubt. His and Stafford's numbers are pretty much identical and Sanchez is still playing and Stafford isn't. I don't see an argument for Stafford at all.

Long run I think Stafford is going to be much better than Sanchez but how can you even argue that he had a better year?

Comment

Originally posted by Damix View Post

Again, how has he outperformed Nicks?
                        13 more catches, 1 more TD, No fumbles. And basically because Sporting News said so and they made the team.

Comment

Josh Freeman had just as many awful moments as Sanchez and Stafford did. They all had a few terrible individual performances. Like the other two however Freeman also had some really good performances which make me think he can be the guy in Tampa for a while to come.

If he'd started the whole season he may very well have been in this discussion.

Comment

what a pathetic year for running backs.
                            Why is Shonn Greene so slow?

Comment

Pretty solid list, in my opinion.

I mean, GERALD MCRATH GOT ROBBED!!!1!

Just kidding. That's a sick LB group. Titans rookie class was meant more for the future and not immediate impact, so no gripes here.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                                Josh Freeman had just as many awful moments as Sanchez and Stafford did. They all had a few terrible individual performances. Like the other two however Freeman also had some really good performances which make me think he can be the guy in Tampa for a while to come.

If he'd started the whole season he may very well have been in this discussion.
                                I like Freeman alot I hope he does real well. That said, he did have that stretch of 9 straight picks. I'm not saying Sanchez was some kind of stud, or that Stafford was so much better. But Sanchez is still playing, and Stafford had that crazy game that ended with maybe the most dramatic and exciting finish in the NFL this year. I know that one performance against one bad team doesn't say much, but in a year where qbs really didn't do anything to separate themselves statistically (outside of playing more games) I think it's enough.

I agree with your point, I think there would be more to say for both qbs, Stafford and Freeman, had they played more. That said, Sanchez did play more. He threw his 20 picks. He did it in 15 games. I don't know exactly how many Freeman would have had, had he started from the beginning.. but it might have hit 30. At that point 20 doesn't sound so bad.

sig by bosanac01

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information