• Show
Clear All

no lion all-pro's? This can't be right.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
      I thought Vernon Davis would have made it over Dallas Clark. Oh well.
      Or Jason Witten.

The Pro Bowl is always a yr late anyway. Pro Bowl = Meaningless beauty contest?

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
        Jordy Nelson, robbed.
        Jordyzzz just turns the other cheek, Tjun. He always does.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

still cant believe the lack of love for tennessees oline, i mean christ chris johnson didnt run pas unblocked player (well he did but :D)

Comment

Originally posted by NOLAFan View Post
            An amazing TD throwing robot
            Manning in the Regular Season:

Manning in the Postseason:

Comment

Comment

[/QUOTE]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[/QUOTE]

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by gsorace View Post
                  Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Doesn't hurt to play this guy, either:

Sexy Rexy just happened to be more unclutch than Peyton that day.
                  Last edited by yourfavestoner; 01-14-2010, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Meh. Brees should have been a first-teamer imo. At least Jahri Evans is starting to get recognized for the beast that he is.
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Doesn't hurt to play this guy, either:

Sexy Rexy just happened to be more unclutch than Peyton that day.
                      Sexy Rexy still got his team to the super bowl
                      Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                        Jordyzzz just turns the other cheek, Tjun. He always does.
                        The team is named after him. All-Pro. It's basically a synonym for Jordyzzz.

Anyone else surprised that there weren't more unanimous votes? I mean Patrick Willis, come on. One of Darrelle Revis or Charles Woodson, if not both, should have been unanimous. I really don't see how you can vote any other CB in over those two as a respected writer.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                          hmmm... dumervil and clady are all-pros... i wonder what mcxanders (is) are trying to trade them for...
                          To the Patriots for Kevin Faulk, Matt Light, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, and a couple late round picks. You can never have too many former Patriots...or running backs.

Comment

Ray Rizzzzzzzle!!!!! Second Team RB! I remember in the Buy or Sell thread, a lot of people were selling on him getting a 1000 yards. Possibly the most well -rounded RB in the league right now.

AP All-Pro/All-American Teams usually suck but this one is solid.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                              AP All-Pro/All-American Teams usually suck but this one is solid.
                              Really? I usually find them very accurate, at least compared to the pro bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                                Someone that absolutely should have made it this year if he got more publicity is Jonathan Babineaux. Check out his stats compared to some other DT:

Jay Ratliff: 40 Tackles, 6 sacks, 2 Forced Fumbles, 8 tackles for loss
                                Jonathan Babineaux: 47 Tackles, 6 sacks, 2 Forced Fumbles, 9 tackles for loss
                                Darnell Dockett: 51 Tackles, 7 sacks, 1 int, 9 tackles for loss
                                Kevin Williams: 30 Tackles, 6 sacks, 1 Forced Fumbles, 4 tackles for loss

After losing their other starting DT, the Falcons still managed to finish 10th against the run, based on a large part by Babineaux. Oh well...
                                If anything these stats show that Dockett should have been on the first team. I only saw Williams play in 2 or 3 games but I didn't come away overly impressed (most notably the Cardinals game).

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information