***2010 NFL Free Agency Thread***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    There's gotta be better kickers out there.
    It's for the fans/team for whatever reason. Didn't the sign Deuce to the active roster last year in the playoffs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
      It's for the fans/team for whatever reason. Didn't the sign Deuce to the active roster last year in the playoffs?
      Yeah but it's John ******* Carney, and they're going to need someone to replace that fat lump of **** kicker they already have.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• St. Louis signed RB Chauncey Washington off of the Jets Practice Squad.

Any opinions?
        | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• I saw that earlier today. I like it. He's big, he's fast, he's strong. He played his ass off this camp/preseason. Did enough to make the Jets, but didnt make the finals cuts, after some claims off the waiver. He works hard and he's got a good skill set. I still think he can be a diamond in the rough. And at worst...you get a beast special teamer for future purposes.

edit...one problem I noted, when Dallas picked him up. He may be able to run in the 4.3/4.4 range, but he hasnt really shown that game speed. That said, he still can be pretty speedy.
          Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 09-29-2010, 02:28 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• So, POTENTIALLY speaking, if he finds his potential, the Rams have a "legit" #2 back behind Steven Jackson, and at the very worse, have a special teams demon?
            | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• I def. say he's better than Toston and Darby. I hope he gets an opportunity to actually run. And yeah, he's chalk full of potential. So yeah, you pretty much got it. He's a great special teams player...that surprisingly hasnt had the easiest of times of finding a long term home. He hits like a linebacker.

RB/Defensive ST Ace isnt the ideal combo. Hasnt exactly helped him to date.
              Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 09-29-2010, 12:35 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Terrell Suggs: Trevor Pryce signed with Jets

Comment

• rex ryan going for the old ravens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    Yeah but it's John ******* Carney, and they're going to need someone to replace that fat lump of **** kicker they already have.
                    We signed Carney last year during the Super Bowl run and he was used as a mentor/kicking coach to Hartley and I think they signed him this year for the same reason.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                      We signed Carney last year during the Super Bowl run and he was used as a mentor/kicking coach to Hartley and I think they signed him this year for the same reason.
                      They already said Carney is kicking this week.

Comment

• I'm gonna post this here even though it's more of a 2011 free agency thing.

LeRoy Hill is out for the season. He hadn't played at all this year, he was held out of camps because of his personal issues, lost his job to Hawthorne, now he's having season ending surgery. Earlier this year he signed a new 1 year deal and nullified the rest of the deal that he signed last year.

He will be a free agent after this season and I'm 99.9% positive that he won't be offered a contract by the Seahawks.
                        "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

• Former Packers Pro Bowl cornerback Al Harris signs a 1 year deal with Miami to finish out the year. He will wear #22.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/s...e=NFLHeadlines

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• The UFL Season is almost over do you think Maurice Clarett will get a shot if a team would need a RB in late November Early December?

Comment

• Originally posted by dannyz View Post
                              The UFL Season is almost over do you think Maurice Clarett will get a shot if a team would need a RB in late November Early December?
                              No. Sorry Maurice, you're not fooling anyone and we're not that well connected.

Comment

• Chargers signed Pat Watkins to skull some fools on special teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information